SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

hey s/g just popped in to see how your grow is doing im having trouble getting my pics to shrink small enough to post 75% shrunk & theyre still too big i have someone coming over who is better than me with computer skills my grow is going good & buds are programming right along 5' tall & finaly stopped reaching upwards, buds are filling in now

hey s/g just popped in to see how your grow is doing im having trouble getting my pics to shrink small enough to post 75% shrunk & theyre still too big i have someone coming over who is better than me with computer skills my grow is going good & buds are programming right along 5' tall & finaly stopped reaching upwards, buds are filling in now

Glad to hear they are filling in now! Images are hard sometimes on this site, but adjusting the resolution on your camera in which they are shot is key, check at what resolution the pictures are being taken in.

SG

:reading420magazine:

Harvest was today, schedule was going to be busy here next couple days so figure I had to do it now. I am now sure I had 3 to 4 different phenotypes in these 4 plants. One plant looked amazing and buds were great and so was the back left but it grew totally differently when I could finally look at the whole plant. The mutant seemed to get half way through flower before the mutated branches actually killed its own growth, still very confused on it but either way I got a lot of buds hoping weight will be good and a whole huge tray of popcorn which looks pretty good along with three bags of trim. I fingers really hurt lol. Most likely going with the chunk again however I am 100% sure topping these plants easily would have doubled my yield. Pictures soon..

SG

thanks s.g. plants are also absorbing approx 2 gals. of nutes daily im growing in rockwool blocks & 3'' slab in a 3x3 tub im now flooding once a day & every time i flood the drainback is about 2 gals short rockwool holds moisture a long time so i know its not all evaporating as the slabs are wrapped in panda film to prevent algae growth around roots ive got 7 plants total 5 p/c 1 lemon skunk & 1 rocklock lemon skunk is toe-to-toe with the p/c rocklock isnt [&never was] even in the running

ps i topped the pc & even after super croping still get 5' tall

thanks s.g. plants are also absorbing approx 2 gals. of nutes daily im growing in rockwool blocks & 3'' slab in a 3x3 tub im now flooding once a day & every time i flood the drainback is about 2 gals short rockwool holds moisture a long time so i know its not all evaporating as the slabs are wrapped in panda film to prevent algae growth around roots ive got 7 plants total 5 p/c 1 lemon skunk & 1 rocklock lemon skunk is toe-to-toe with the p/c rocklock isnt [&never was] even in the running

I am gonna have to lower the light to node it up then = /

SG

Beautiful grow SG, can't wait for the weight!:)

Waiting patiently for the total and smoke report. :)

Thanks guys! I cannot wait either :) But like I said or inferred, kind of disappointed with the amount of phenotypes, do not know if it was being one of the early buyers for a newer strain but I think I am going to go with it again and see if I can tame this lady. Any suggestions let me know!

SG

:bong: Some photos :bong:

Lights are off obviously and fans are still roaring, buckets were cleaned along with the rock so they are just there dry and empty. The tray is made up of bud that could not be hung or would have just taken up too much room = /

DSCN05532.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

SG

Back
Top Bottom