Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Alright, thought pc could go another week but she is fighting me. Now there's 10 colas falling completely over from their weight, so I'll be cutting down a few branches each night this week till she's done. She's got lots of amber on her leaves, so that's good enough for me

Went out this morning and grabbed the first 4 problematic colas on pc. Got them trimmed up, and they're pretty good sized. These aren't even the biggest ones, but I'm real hopeful about hitting over 4 ounces on this one

He slept in today, so a good start to a great day. Vape should be here in a few hours, so even more excited for today! If I get the chance I'll grab some more colas in a couple hours. I'd like to try and get a at least a quarter of the way through pc harvest today

He slept in today, so a good start to a great day. Vape should be here in a few hours, so even more excited for today! If I get the chance I'll grab some more colas in a couple hours. I'd like to try and get a at least a quarter of the way through pc harvest today

If i ever have to harvest one as big as my cjh again and dont have LB here to help me then i think i am gonna do it like you and just take a couple a day.....stretch it out some:).....lol......cant wait to see how you like your first vaping session;)......especially with your tolerance being down low:)

I've been refraining from smoking today so far, but I've been smoking HGK pretty much everyday for the last week. Most of it speed dried, so it'll only get better. Damn delivery man needs to hurry up

Yes. Just plugged in the batteries to charge, so hopefully it'll be ready soon. Already got some dried HGK ground up for testing purposes. Hopefully not too much longer now...

they always take to long....until they are done:)lol.....i have seen people that just couldnt get used to a vape.....because it doesnt taste the same or the high is different......different reasons but some people just cant take to it......LB can only have certain strains out of certain vapes....one will work as when she uses a different one she gets nothing:)lol....me...i get high with all of them....jsut depends on how high:)

Tried skimming around previous pages to no avail, what vape did you order? I've considered replacing my ZOB with a vaporizer. I read that the majority of them don't actually vaporize. I've owned a cheap model wall plug in one with a glass bowl and a hooka stem. Considerable less smoke and smell and the herb lasted longer, although I assume the THC already cooked away leaving only the buds.

I had problems with the cigarette ones, mostly cause I couldn't feel the burn in my throat and I couldn't tell when I smoked a full cigarette with them, so I'd just keep going. I hate playing the waiting game. Seems like I'm always waiting

Tried skimming around previous pages to no avail, what vape did you order? I've considered replacing my ZOB with a vaporizer. I read that the majority of them don't actually vaporize. I've owned a cheap model wall plug in one with a glass bowl and a hooka stem. Considerable less smoke and smell and the herb lasted longer, although I assume the THC already cooked away leaving only the buds.

I got the magic flight launch box. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but that's Good thing. I know they vape the thc out, but I think it don't get hot enough to burn cbd.

I had problems with the cigarette ones, mostly cause I couldn't feel the burn in my throat and I couldn't tell when I smoked a full cigarette with them, so I'd just keep going. I hate playing the waiting game. Seems like I'm always waiting

Probably because you are....at least since i have met you:rofl:......i am not laughing at you bro....but at the situation you find yourself in as it is just some messed up shit:)lol.....crazy.....but your good now:)......PC coming down soon......time for some new blood:)

Back
Top Bottom