Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

man i missed you asking about the vaporizers Peyton....sorry about that....if i remember correctly the battery gets pretty warm too......anyway.....if you dont mind using butane then the WISPR Iolite Vaporizer is the shit......heavy hits off it and it is square and stands up....the original was oval and wasnt as user friendly but still a great vape.....i found the wispr on fleebay for 89.....that is an awesome price.....last one i got i paid 150 so they have come down a lot...but in the local shops they sell for over 200:)......if you dont want butane as i need to mention that the unit does make a hissing sound.....not terribly loud but there is sound......for stealth the only one that i seen so far was the airizer solo...which Skunny has.....i have one but it has died after a couple of years of heavy use:)lol.....but that one is easy to clean and hits really good as Mr Skunny can agree i am sure:)lol.....but the cheapest i found it is 129.....it is rechargeable and makes no noise......i will look some more later:)....i really should make a list of all the ones i have tried and pros and cons of each:)....maybe a future blog;)

I've the Magic Flight LB too. I don't like the batteries, but it's wind proof, easy to use, vapes the bud evenly.

The Vape Bros box is the best vape I've found so far for the price. The Vapir II is awesome too.

Yeah, buy the Duracell's, strip off the cover, & clean the glue. They last 4x longer than the stock batteries. I get 3 to 4 vapes off a battery now as opposed to just 1 screen full.

Thought I was gonna cut down the HGK this Saturday, but realized that's valentine's day. So Sunday it is. Won't be on too much tomorrow. I might speed dry a piece Sunday to see how it goes in new vape. Unless someone here tells me it's bad to vape speed dried stuff.

It's the rechargeable AA, 2400ma's that you want. Just heat the outside with a hair dryer, peel off the cover, clean of the glue. Bam... New batteries.
Their grinder is pretty cool too. Turns the bud to powder.

Damn. Does it need to be ground down that fine for the launch box? I know my grinder does a pretty good job, but it don't get it all down to powder. Guess I should have added it on for 17 bucks extra

Ok, cool. I should be good to go then. I'll pick up some batteries this weekend for it too. Can't wait to smoke some dried HGK in it. Gonna be one hell of a summer guys!

Hey man,did I read right? That pineapple chunk took 14 weeks to finish? Jeez, I thought the pheno I had was bad. How was the smoke? Get much weight? I never did good with Barney's weed labritory strains.

It still isn't cut down yet. It still has a week to harvest. It could go a few more, but I'm done waiting. It'll be 18 or 19 weeks of flower when I cut her down. I think I'm done with barneys for now. I can't be wasting anymore time and space like that on one plant. Hopefully with a good dry and cure she'll come out right.

No special plans. She knows her gift will be here soon, so tomorrow we'll just relax and watch movies. Weather and roads are bad here, so she wouldn't go anywhere even if we had plans lol. You and LB got big plans?

Ground up a piece of speed dried HGK, saw a bit of purple in there. If I'd have known that I would have let the temps drop a little more.

And as per usual, I got that excitement going, and I'm thinking I might convince myself to harvest HGK tonight instead of Sunday. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom