Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Things are still looking good in flower. I think pc isn't changing colors, but leaves will probably start dying off. Starting to see a lot of amber on her leaves, but still not on buds really. The leaves almost have a copper tint now since the trichs changed. HGK is still green and shiny, but oh well, her time is near. Just excited to get some yo-yo hangars and empty out that room.

That was a good movie. I have a few years old kdlinks box that I stream everything through. Never had a problem with it yet. A lot easier than converting stuff to play on Xbox

Pretty much, but it's a standalone unit. My hard drives are all wired up to computer, and it uses home network to stream. I think chrome and apple require using a browser and Internet connection to play video. I can use this wireless or hook hard drive directly up to it.

Sounds good mate, I love mine & use it every day but I still love spliffs :) I've yet to try an indica in it though. but with sativa dom strains it gives you a clear head high & non of the body stone.
Which vape have you decided on then, the flight box?

Hey Peyton.....jsut a little warning about the magic flight box.......to activate it you have to push on the end of the battery and hold it while you hit it......it is a very small unit and if you have big hands could be a challenge.....i dont have big hands.....but have injured both....it takes a decent amount of tension to keep it heating......it worked good other than that for me but i gave it to my oldest as it was a pain for me:)......jsut thougnt i would throw that out there:)....if you have any questions about any vapes let me know....LB and i have been collecting different ones over the last couple of years and have tested quite a few:)....

i havent checked them in a while but will after this post but the iolite is a wonderful vape....it runs off of butane.....you get killer hits from it........and it fits in your hand nicely......the vapir is also a good hitter.....runs off a battery...and you can buy extra batteries for it......i will go check out fleebay and get back to you:)

I asked the same skunny. It's easy to find ones that burn dry herb, it's just finding the perfect price that's hard. Hopefully GD has an answer. I went ahead and ordered it about an hour ago. Should be here in 2 or 3 days. I've heard about the battery issue before. I know someone said you can strip the casing off some name brand rechargeable batteries and use them since I hear the batteries don't last too long. Good thing they give ya 2 of them

Back
Top Bottom