SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

Man that was a sweet grow. You've got some nice bud on your hands. Keep us posted on the Juicy Fruit/WW plants.

JF is coming along very nice;y and has sooo many sites on her, the WW are gonna stay small but the LED's have the nodes almost on top of eachother it seems!

Congrats SG will be waiting on the Weight for sure as I got the same wattage bulb :D

Buds are not the densest so I dunno I might get disappointed here.

SG

Awesome grow dude! I have been looking into pineapple chunk for a little while now. Barnys Farm pineapple chunk is a cross of the original pineapple express and cheese. I grow both strains individually and I know how they individually smell, so I cant imagine how those nugs smell with both crossed together! Bet it smells like gods vagina just like the say in the movie Pineapple Express.

Hey and on a side note, I have been growing pineapple for close to a year now and the buds are always airy. They just are not super dense. On the plant they look soda can material but when the dry up I wanna say they loose about 60% of there visible size.

The smell though.....ohhhh.....the smell.........:bigtoke:

Those buds looked awsome!! :headbanger:

:bong:

Awesome grow dude! I have been looking into pineapple chunk for a little while now. Barnys Farm pineapple chunk is a cross of the original pineapple express and cheese. I grow both strains individually and I know how they individually smell, so I cant imagine how those nugs smell with both crossed together! Bet it smells like gods vagina just like the say in the movie Pineapple Express.

Hey and on a side note, I have been growing pineapple for close to a year now and the buds are always airy. They just are not super dense. On the plant they look soda can material but when the dry up I wanna say they loose about 60% of there visible size.

The smell though.....ohhhh.....the smell.........:bigtoke:

Ya smell is amazing with a great smoke but airy yes, thought I did something wrong!

So do you think there airy from heat, or from pulling to early. You think they should of went another week?

Well from what LED-FREAK said, they are airy always apparently, it is interesting though. Prob be looking for another strain because I like them dense.
What jars are you planning on using?
Ball from ACE
Those buds looked awsome!! :headbanger:

Ty much Acer, hope you enjoy that stash.

SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matanuska Valley View Post
What does it smell like in the room, fruit or Pineapple...?
You had a nice grow and I found it informative.
Thank you

Posted by SanibelGreen'
Oddly enough I keep staying on these phenos, 2 right ones smell of obvious pineapple while the two on the left are like a fruit punch. People say o ya smells fruity when it barely does but my place is fumigated with fruit right now.

Thank you... :thumb: :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom