Supergroomer Adds Pineapple Chunk & Cali Jack to the Mars-Hydro Grow

re: Supergroomer Adds Pineapple Chunk & Cali Jack to the Mars-Hydro Grow

Rip pc :Namaste: I was rooting for her too! I wish you were close, I would throw you a cut of mine.. :thumb:

I appreciate that!!! That's why when I buy seeds I try to get a 5 pack for cases like this. Just have to move on. Hopefully the new seed will have popped by tonight.

That's it, I am going to have to turn up the heat on this PC seed!!
:tommy:

:Namaste:
Lord you said,

Isaiah 55:10
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater.

2 Corinthians 9:12
This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.

Galatians 3:5
So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?

and then in Genesis 1:29 and 30 you said..
29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;

30and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so....

So we ask in your name Lord, that you bless the remaining Pineapple Chunk seeds for Supergroomer!! and let them sprout and bring forth a beautiful bounty and harvest for all to see...

Always in your name Lord.

Amen...:amen:

:circle-of-love::Namaste::cheer:

Lets GO PC!!! The call has been made!!

That's it, I am going to have to turn up the heat on this PC seed!!
:tommy:

:Namaste:
Lord you said,

Isaiah 55:10
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater.

2 Corinthians 9:12
This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.

Galatians 3:5
So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?

and then in Genesis 1:29 and 30 you said..
29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;

30and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.…

So we ask in your name Lord, that you bless the remaining Pineapple Chunk seeds for Supergroomer!! and let them sprout and bring forth a beautiful bounty and harvest for all to see...

Always in your name Lord.

Amen...:amen:

:circle-of-love::Namaste::cheer:

Lets GO PC!!! The call has been made!!

Well if that don't work I don't know what will. Thanks!!!:thanks:

To keep with the positive vibes, here are some pics of CJ.

20150301_153024_resized.jpg
20150301_153019_resized.jpg
20150301_153010_resized.jpg

When I germinate seeds I use a matchbox lined with about 320 sandpaper to shake the seeds in for a minute, it scrapes the sides of the seeds to aid in moisture penetrating the seeds shell.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_003.JPG

After having germination issue with Jiffy peat moss pucks and soil I switched to Rapid Rooters and have had much higher germination rates. Rapid Rooters seem to provide the seed with the perfect amount of air and moisture. I soak my seeds in pH adjusted water for 30-36 hours or until i see tap roots. I cut the Rapid Rooter mat into individual squares then I soak the Rapid Rooter squares in pH adjusted water for 15 minutes before use. Then I place the seeds tap root down into the Rapid Rooter square then place them underneath a light with 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness. I do not use a humidity dome. I hand water with a syringe each day to keep the Rapid Rooter square moist. when I see roots emerge from the Rapid Rooter square I transplant to 5" pots in a mixture of peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae.

When I germinate seeds I use a matchbox lined with about 320 sandpaper to shake the seeds in for a minute, it scrapes the sides of the seeds to aid in moisture penetrating the seeds shell.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_003.JPG

After having germination issue with Jiffy peat moss pucks and soil I switched to Rapid Rooters and have had much higher germination rates. Rapid Rooters seem to provide the seed with the perfect amount of air and moisture. I soak my seeds in pH adjusted water for 30-36 hours or until i see tap roots. I cut the Rapid Rooter mat into individual squares then I soak the Rapid Rooter squares in pH adjusted water for 15 minutes before use. Then I place the seeds tap root down into the Rapid Rooter square then place them underneath a light with 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness. I do not use a humidity dome. I hand water with a syringe each day to keep the Rapid Rooter square moist. when I see roots emerge from the Rapid Rooter square I transplant to 5" pots in a mixture of peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae.

Thanks king

I would take the seed in water out and examine in case the seed split, if the seed is intact I would use sandpaper to scuff the shell to allow water to permeate the seed better. You can also take a new seed and use sandpaper to scuff the shell and in separate glasses leave them for up to 48 hours in water or until a tap root emerges, If after 48 hours the seed has not produced a tap root I would plant the seed in a small size pot in an acceptable grow medium if Rapid Rooter's are unavailable.

I would take the seed in water out and examine in case the seed split, if the seed is intact I would use sandpaper to scuff the shell to allow water to permeate the seed better. You can also take a new seed and use sandpaper to scuff the shell and in separate glasses leave them for up to 48 hours in water or until a tap root emerges, If after 48 hours the seed has not produced a tap root I would plant the seed in a small size pot in an acceptable grow medium if Rapid Rooter's are unavailable.

Thanks King. That is what I did. I scuffed the seed (the one from the water) and put it back. I will give it 48 hours. If nothing, I will start another seed.

Back
Top Bottom