SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

55 days(flowering) too, that's always a PLUS.
For sure :)
Thank you Acer and Sanibel. Do you guys just have seeds sent to your home address?? I got lucky and got a nice pair of Indica looking youngsters coming up. The Sativas from the pool deck are loving the indoors...white trichs everywhere, but I let them get too big. They are maybe 8 or 9 days into flower and they're chin high already....I really want to do something better next time.
Thanx in advance, guys. :morenutes:
Yes mine are sent to home, I expect them by mid this week :)
Hey sg first of all nice grow mate some good looking buds there mate.i have a couple of questions i hope you wont mind answering.how tall was your tallest plant and how long did you veg for in total.I ask as i have a pineapple chunk which is 44 days into flower she is in a 7ltr pot in coco.she was 15 inch when switched to 12/12 she is now at 6ft tall and that is the height of my tent 6ft she is covered in trichs and smelling great ive had to do a bit tying and changed my light to one side of tent and tilt it at an angle for light coverage.So much for an indica dom plant and if you got 4 pheno's no quite stable yet but im looking forward to smoking her soon i also have a amnesia lemon in there same age and one each of big budda chiesel/barneys vanilla kush/dna sour kush at 16 days flower and they all have buds on all ready.This is my third grow in coco i used to grow in dwc but taste wise coco is much better with coco any way nuff of me going on any help on questions would be great Many Thanks
pop65:goodjob:
Tallest would have been around 5 feet, I vegged for 3 1/2 weeks when I probably should have done only 2 AND top'd/Fimmed but didn't = / I think the strain is not stable yet but for sure looks promising in the future where I might revisit it :)

SG

SG,

I smoked your Pineapple Chunk!!!! :thumb:

I am glad the boat ride home was short when I picked up the PC. That stuff has a strong great smell!! :lot-o-toke:

I didn't want to report the smoke until I had my head palate cleared. So I decided to wait till the am to report.

This am I smoked 2 hits. It is very smooth. Then I smoked a 3rd bong hit. For me it hit me like a brick!! I noticed my nose and eyes watering and running!!! Couch Lock!! MUST UNLOCK MYSELF!! I have a busy day ahead....should be fun!!! :headbanger:
Thanks again!! :thanks:

ATTITUDE IT IS!!! You guys are great! This website has been one of the best finds I've made in a long time! Now.....who do I want to grow next?? Hmmmmmmm :morenutes: :surf:

A friend has run into trouble at his home....they took his snakes (no venomous permits) and found the backyard garden :( ....... Anyway, I've inherited a ballast and a bag of maybe 50 skunky/dank seeds. We will see what comes of this

SG,

I smoked your Pineapple Chunk!!!! :thumb:

I am glad the boat ride home was short when I picked up the PC. That stuff has a strong great smell!! :lot-o-toke:

I didn't want to report the smoke until I had my head palate cleared. So I decided to wait till the am to report.

This am I smoked 2 hits. It is very smooth. Then I smoked a 3rd bong hit. For me it hit me like a brick!! I noticed my nose and eyes watering and running!!! Couch Lock!! MUST UNLOCK MYSELF!! I have a busy day ahead....should be fun!!! :headbanger:
Thanks again!! :thanks:

Glad you enjoy man!

ATTITUDE IT IS!!! You guys are great! This website has been one of the best finds I've made in a long time! Now.....who do I want to grow next?? Hmmmmmmm :morenutes: :surf:

Depends on your area, I am now going to stick to more developed strains

A friend has run into trouble at his home....they took his snakes (no venomous permits) and found the backyard garden :( ....... Anyway, I've inherited a ballast and a bag of maybe 50 skunky/dank seeds. We will see what comes of this

Sorry to hear about your buddy! You need permits for those?

SG

Lets see some close up shots of the final product. I see you only posted of them hanging and also the scraggle shot. Thanks

Sorry thought I posted them!

DSCN0558.jpg

DSCN05591.jpg

DSCN05601.jpg

DSCN05611.jpg

SG

Back
Top Bottom