SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

SanibelGreen

Hello fellow 420 Members, first off thank you for visiting my grow, this would not be possible without the help of members from this site. My first grow ended a couple weeks ago and I have been vegging my new ladies figured it is time to start the journal! Everything is welcome here Praise and criticism is welcomed equally.

What strain is it? Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk. Strain Info Description.... We crossed the famous “Barney’s” Pineapple with our Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding in to this new variety the essence and flavor of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Mold and disease resistant.
Flowering to a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavor of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. Its aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique. Earthy flavors are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock.
Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output at 25% and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica Dom. Believe 80 to 20ish
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 3-4 Weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long? 8 Weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor Tent
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 600w
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 81f
RH of Room/cab? 60%
PH of media or res? 6.1
Any Pests ? None as of yet
How often are you watering? Res changes are weekly.
Type and strength of ferts used? GH Floranova Bloom/Grow and Botanicare Cal-Mag+ and Liquid Karma

DSCN04543.jpg

DSCN04553.jpg

DSCN04572.jpg

DSCN04562.jpg

SG

Ill be watching closely i am going to start 12/12 soon when i can figure out how to light proof my basement. I havent heard of Pineapple Chunk but it sounds tasty :D Cant wait to see what your girls produce

Ill be watching closely i am going to start 12/12 soon when i can figure out how to light proof my basement. I havent heard of Pineapple Chunk but it sounds tasty :D Cant wait to see what your girls produce

New strain from Barney's Farm which is my fav! Glad your sitting in for this one sauce lol

SG

Mmmmmm - Pineapple Chunk. Gotta love Barney's. Exciting grow.

:rollit:

+Reps to get the ball rolling.

Thanks PaPa, I heard it was a newer strain and I was looking for a strain I had not seen on the forums yet so leave it to Barney's they are def one of my favorites!

SG

Update: Veg is going quite well! reached 99 degrees here today :( so early in the summer for this heat already! Any case tent is maintaining 81 degrees which in this heat with ac is not bad in my mind at least, growth is shooting up with new nodes daily it seems, almost no signs of yellow or anything! Well enough talk here is the pic

SG

DSCN04593.jpg

Plants have started to really shoot up going for the light, however they seem to be getting wider than taller, lots of sites starting to pop up from the looks, temp still jumping around from 78-82 humidity around 50%, outdoor thermo hit 103 today welcome to summer :(

SG

Looking forward on seeing this go around. Got my barneys pineapple chunk, l.s.d and blue cheese for my next go around. Glad to see you journaling this grow!

Yep looking good! Bubbles are my shit! Are you going to grow them all the way in those 3-gallon buckets?

Just poking in. Everything seems great. I see a tiny tiny tiny bit of curling on the edges from heat, but aside from that they're handling the 99 degrees fine it looks like.

:nicethread::peace:

Lookin good bud! Love the plants. What size is your tent? I'm going back now and reading your first journal.:yahoo:

Let me know what you think of the journal! The tent is 4x4x7, was a lot bigger than I really thought it would be, what I mean is a giant black cube that takes up a lot of space lol.

SG

Subscribed sg. Is your pineaapple chunk from seed or clones? Hopefully soon ill be firing up barney's vanilla kush soon

These are from seed, however I will be making a cutting to make a mother of this gorgeous stuff, it is meant for Florida in my mind mold and disease resistant! And the THC lvl is nuts....

SG

Back
Top Bottom