SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

Beautiful maan! The only part better then flowering is actually planting your babies for the first time! :yahoo:
:rollit: Keep up the good work!
How often do you mist your babies? and do you recommend a frequent misting outdoors?

Leb this is an indoor grow I am just saying the outside temp for fun, it is hard keeping the tent cool in the summer because of the extreme heat outside. AC can only do so much eventually. I mist quite often, I downloaded ultimate grow and all the and Jorge says misted plants are happy plants and I have to agree they almost look too healthy :grinjoint: I took a couple clones a little bit ago so flowering will probably start tomorrow!:yahoo: More pictures then :)

SG

For sure! maybe in my infinite wisdom :)bongrip:) didnt clarify. Would misting be a good thing to do to MY outdoor plants frequently? If it really helps then count me in! 100+ already, crazy right!? what happened to winter?

ooo ok, well in veg misting is great bud when you start flowering you generally stop ( correct me if I am wrong anyone) because of the bud sites are starting to develop and with outside being permanent 12/12 I do not actually know :bongrip: great question though!

SG

Damn bro, like others... I am really contemplating starting this one... I like to lst all my plants. how well do you think that would fill out if you had tied her down ? I can show examples of what I'm looking for and what im not looking for... I like tight internodes or stretchy bottoms to fill like 18' inchest squared per 5 gallons container... how long do you think it would take to fill that area with nodes... ? Very nice setup... I am working on getting mine put together like that.. very neat and clean.. love it...

Damn bro, like others... I am really contemplating starting this one... I like to lst all my plants. how well do you think that would fill out if you had tied her down ? I can show examples of what I'm looking for and what im not looking for... I like tight internodes or stretchy bottoms to fill like 18' inchest squared per 5 gallons container... how long do you think it would take to fill that area with nodes... ? Very nice setup... I am working on getting mine put together like that.. very neat and clean.. love it...

I will take a pic of the lower area, from the looks it bushes out from bottom a lot more than the middle, kinda like an upside down spider, would be great for scrog which I am kinda thinking about for next grow. I am keeping them in these 3 gal buckets which are my new favorite container :grinjoint: I do not know how long it would take but these seem to grow very fast, Barney's says it is a real vigorous strain and I believe it now. I like keeping everything clean and organized. Switching to flower probably tomorrow... taking some last second cuttings also :)

SG

Thanks for the quick reply really appreciate it. Just something to try that I've had good results with, though I use 5 gallon buckets and 10 gallon totes... but I like to use ultrasonic foggers in with the regular buckets... they produce some very nice root systems which definitely reflects in the canopy. working on a 12x5 gallon or 6x10 gallon flood and drain systems with foggers in each system... what kind of light are you using HPS or MH? I'm about to go with the dual arc bulb myself... I love that UV and Blue spectrum really increases the triches from my observations... and opinion..

Thanks for the quick reply really appreciate it. Just something to try that I've had good results with, though I use 5 gallon buckets and 10 gallon totes... but I like to use ultrasonic foggers in with the regular buckets... they produce some very nice root systems which definitely reflects in the canopy. working on a 12x5 gallon or 6x10 gallon flood and drain systems with foggers in each system... what kind of light are you using HPS or MH? I'm about to go with the dual arc bulb myself... I love that UV and Blue spectrum really increases the triches from my observations... and opinion..

I am vegging with a 400w MH and then switching to Eye Hort 600w HPS. Light really depends on the system really I have heard of people going MH all the way through and have no problem. But I like the red light and just gonna stay with that, plus super lumens output on the ballast so my HPS bulb is where I will be going :) and damn those are some monster tables! what size area or whatever are you using?

SG

Looking good! I saw something about misting during flowering. I don't do it but if you do then only mist the fan leaves avoiding the bud sites.:ganjamon:

Switched over to flower today, changed the nutes, bulb, etc. So the roller coaster begins hopefully ending in chunks. :grinjoint:

SG

Group Shot:ganjamon:

DSCN04682.jpg

Smaller bushes in the back :grinjoint:

DSCN04693.jpg

thoes are some healthy looking girls cant wait to see how fast thoes nugs pop, ever run this strain b4?

thoes are some healthy looking girls cant wait to see how fast thoes nugs pop, ever run this strain b4?

Nope never have NW, I was looking for a strain I had not seen on the forums before and a lot of people were telling me to go look at Barney's since they have very good strains and I saw this one, I am a tropical island type of guy so I thought what better than pineapple. Plus the traits it carries are amazing. I had just posted on your grow and it says you posted on mine haha. Thanks for stopping by!

SG

looks like its gonna be really tasty, if you like meds that arn't couchlock indicas aswell i suggest getting your hands on an Island Sweet Skunk if you can, i have a friend with an old mother from many years ago and it is the best tasting stuff im actually gonna go get a cutting from her this week end i think :D . also just and FYI i have heard that the seed stocks of this strain now arn't as good as in the past's so try to find a clone.

Damn SB those grew fast as ever! I am in to watch bro'. So far this looks more explosive that the LEDs? What do you think so far? And of course you know I wouldn't take a dig on LEDs as they have a def' place in growing,,,but damn these look nice already! Can you get a root pic in?

You're gonna be busy during flowering bro'!!!
+ rep on the new grow too! Nice.

:bravo:
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom