Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

This journal will be coming to a close soon. I've cut and trimmed 4 of the mainline colas on the strawberry blue. They're about a foot long each. The other 4 I'll do tomorrow or this weekend. Once I get the dry weight I'll close this journal and all my other plants will be documented in the pineapple chunk journal. That should all wrap up around Xmas, and the 2015 journal will kick off in February or March. First up is C99 and WWxBB

Thanks. The other colas will come down tomorrow for sure and I'll post pics later in night. Excited to get a dry weight. And definitely gonna try another mainline or two, just with 16 colas instead of 8

I plan to, just waiting on the space. Once I get SB out the way I can get PC under center of light and splayed out. I really shouldn't have started so many clones, but I'm in too deep to go back now.

In the house it's high 60's temp and 50 percent rh. Grow room is 75/35 and garage is 40/65. They're in the house for now, and might stay there since the other two are too extreme

To up your humidity a bit it might be worth adding some wet towels or something like that. A slow dry is better than a quick one for smoothness & taste. I've got two bags of wet-ish coco under mine to keep the humidity above 60% :)

Alrighty, since SB comes down tomorrow I went ahead and set her out of flower room and rearranged again. PC is almost dead center under mars II and I got her arms opened up to let more light in.

Picture_014160.jpg
Picture_013162.jpg
Picture_012178.jpg
Picture_011182.jpg
Picture_008202.jpg
Picture_006244.jpg
Picture_004277.jpg
Picture_003284.jpg
Picture_015143.jpg
Picture_009204.jpg

She sure looks sweet there PM. Those foot long colas are marvelous. You did this one right for sure. Too bad it can't be done with an auto. Looks really impressive, I like it!

Others look nice too. Those colas should give you some nice dry weights. Does it taste like strawberries?

WJ

Right now it tastes a little blue with a hint of pine. Hopefully with a proper dry and a little cure it'll come out great. Might turn some of this into oil along with some of the clones I'm pulling in a couple weeks. Probably try to make the oil right around new years, after fnv and PC harvest. Gonna get flower room emptied first...

Just make sure you use those coffee filters after first and second alcohol wash. I didn't after second wash and the waxes and trash caused my oil to pop pop pop when I was decarbing.

Can't wait to see your weights. I guess I'll try some training with my Pineapple Slick in the spring.

WJ

Back
Top Bottom