Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

The stuff in the freezer feels just as dense as bag stuff, but freezer stash has a much better aroma to it when smelled closely. Stems snap on small popcorn but big buds still bend

Sweet. First time I did it, was too early and the bud froze. So I was constantly taking it out and drying more for 6 hours, then freezing again. Lost all the aroma. Second time I got it right, kept its smell the whole time.

One thing I forgot to mention. Hopefully your freezer is semi clean. I had like 40lbs of halibut and 25 lbs of haddock in my freezer one time. Was the big freezer not oin my fridge. Made my weed taste and smell fishy lol. Since then I just use my fridge freezer.
Kinda small dunno how I'd freeze dry more then half pound. Between the 10-15 pounds of weed butter, frozen containers of ice for hash and Bags of trimmed fan leafs saving for butter. She's pretty damn full.
I been eating weed cookies like candy, giving them away like Halloween lol

I'd love some of them cookies! Yeah the freezer stuff still has now time to dry and there's no fish or anything in mine. We don't use the ice box in ours so that's where I put it.

My wife just told me my Mars 700 has arrived and I'm stuck at work. I feel likes its Christmas. Lol It got here so fast I ordered it Tuesday night. Stoked!

Got a buddy to help me lift the 2 buckets at the same time and not damage the scrog. Went fine got new pan installed. Plants are falling over though. Buds are heavy as shit. One out of 6 can stand on its own lol other 5 are toppling over. Had to prop em up.day 42 flowering. Fucked up my math. I was saying 2 weeks left a week ago. Its 2 weeks left as of tomorrow. This gives me light of a good harvest!
So I'll feed one last time and start flushing next watering.

Got a buddy to help me lift the 2 buckets at the same time and not damage the scrog. Went fine got new pan installed. Plants are falling over though. Buds are heavy as shit. One out of 6 can stand on its own lol other 5 are toppling over. Had to prop em up.day 42 flowering. Fucked up my math. I was saying 2 weeks left a week ago. Its 2 weeks left as of tomorrow. This gives me light of a good harvest!
So I'll feed one last time and start flushing next watering.

Two weeks, that's like forever man. How long did you veg?
WJ

Two weeks, that's like forever man. How long did you veg?
WJ
This strain gets too big to veg like I've been saying. Them plants went in as 4 inch clones. Now they are 4 feet tall almost with 9 inch pot. Lol I got 3 veged plants I put in 2 weeks ago. Veged those for a month. 2 are under a scrog and completely filled it already. I've been super cropping and tying down daily to keep it 2 feet from my light. Fucking never ending struggle.main reason why I want a new strain.

If I had a big grow room I'd be laughing. But that isn't the case lol

A little news. My NL x BB has popped head out! Got her in Root Riot Plug. She is now under a light. My 48x3 comes next week, so I have her with the next crop of Adrianna Bib Lettuce. I keep them for 2-3 weeks under lights. So I can wait for the small LED to get here. Any name suggestions? So 55 days from now... El Aquimistra hasn't shown her lovely face yet.

This strain gets too big to veg like I've been saying. Them plants went in as 4 inch clones. Now they are 4 feet tall almost with 9 inch pot. Lol I got 3 veged plants I put in 2 weeks ago. Veged those for a month. 2 are under a scrog and completely filled it already. The over I've been super cropping and tying down daily to keep it 2 feet from my light. Fucking never ending struggle.main reason why I want a new strain.

If I had a big grow room I'd be laughing. But that isn't the case lol
Try that Fast and Vast. Made for scrogging.

Try that Fast and Vast. Made for scrogging.

I've been told no auto is good for scrogging. Good to use a photo strain to fill the screen. Auto start flowering and bending and breaking branches will just slow down it's growth. Scrogging is a form of high stress training. Autos should never be stressed or yield will suffer big time. Best to do forms of low stress training on autos. Like tying back branches ect.
Lol I've been reading tons on autos if you couldn't tell hahahha got any links to an auto scrog?

Also I've been reading autos are soooo cross bread to hell that the quality of most of them are sub par for us seasond smokers. Dunno how much truth there is to that, I've never smoked an auto that I know of. Got me interested to compare lol checked out that seed bank u told me about. Going to order at least 2 autos. And some FEMS.
Haven't decided exactly what strains yet. But for autos probably fast n vast or auto pounder. Or both.

Hey wildjim, congrats on the sprout! Today I moved my two girls out to the garage to get under led. They both had some good growth real fast when I doubled up cfl bulbs on them, so I'm going led does them a lotta good. Also putting them on 18/6 light schedule.

Day 1. NL x BB

IMG_035427.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto. Should be done 55 days from today.

Final weight after cutting off all stems and drying is 2 ounces 2 grams. I probably smoked about a quarter of it in past week taking samples and checking it each day.

Back
Top Bottom