Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

I put two beans in paper towels last night. Hope they pop by tomorrow. Plant them, put them in root riot plugs anyway, by the full moon. Always liked planting by the full moon. Northern Lights X Big Bud auto by World of Seeds and El Alquimista auto by Samsara Seeds.

NL x BB is a 50 - 55 day to harvest high CBD plant. It is World of Seeds most medical strain.

El Alquimista is a cross Northern Lights auto with AK 47 auto and White Dwarf. It takes 65 - 70 days seed to harvest. High CBD and THC. Medical strain. Got both from Original Sensible Seed Co.

I'll do pictures when they are up and growing.

Boy, where the hell am I? I thought today was the 13th when I said planting by the full moon. I sure hope the beans pop before NEXT Fryday. What a goober I am.

So you got them popped wildjim? Hoping to hear some good news from you. Cut open a paper bag bud yesterday. They're still a little too wet for the jars, so they get another day. Went through and cut the stems off everything to help dry looks like it'll just be over 2 ounces dry. Container I originally weighed them in was different weight than I thought, so it threw it off. But should still break 2 ounces!

So you got them popped wildjim? Hoping to hear some good news from you. Cut open a paper bag bud yesterday. They're still a little too wet for the jars, so they get another day. Went through and cut the stems off everything to help dry looks like it'll just be over 2 ounces dry. Container I originally weighed them in was different weight than I thought, so it threw it off. But should still break 2 ounces!

They haven't popped yet. But hopefully today. It's been about 30 hours and it might be that I just can't see well enough to see that little root.
Two ounces huh? That sounds great. I would like to get two ounces, half would go to make the paste/oil. Next time I will. 70 days.

I just have to tell someone. My anniversary is on the 11th - 39 years. My son and his wife are redoing their vows on the same day in the catholic church. The get a deal on getting the girls in school if they were married in the church. Their first wedding was in Las Vegas. Big difference.

I've already had 2 joints.
I live by the smoke 2 joints rule. Hardly ever blaze one without another right behind it. Kinda took the sublime song to heart lol
Smoke 2 da morning, I smoke 2 joints at night. Smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints, then I smoke 2 more.

Think its acthualy a Bob Marley song lol sublime did a cover or something. Like I don't have Google and can't ask it. Congratulations here's your prize. Lol

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom