Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

Thank you man, I wont lie i was so F-ing nervous when I was trimming. first time in over 10 years, I was so afraid of just messing everything up lmao.
When I get a better light, and more control over my grow are (read this summer) I think I'll be able to find my groove and grow some competition worthy bud.
you manage to get you school work turned in on time?

Thank you man, I wont lie i was so F-ing nervous when I was trimming. first time in over 10 years, I was so afraid of just messing everything up lmao.
When I get a better light, and more control over my grow are (read this summer) I think I'll be able to find my groove and grow some competition worthy bud.
you manage to get you school work turned in on time?

I did Jinn thanks - One hour to spare - Never have been behind until this week - Now I know why i stay on top of it lol hahahaha - I really really wanted to get those this weekend.......... I did not know it had been so long since you had harvested. Cant wait to see those meds :)

well it should be dry and ready for testing when you come by this weekend for the girls. Im going to make some edibles out of the popcorn/trim later in the week once it dries.
dont forget that gsc =p

gonna bring some GSC and some Pineapple chunk to compare :) Looking forward to it :) Very excited!

You realize this is a family oriented....oh wait....nevermind:rofl:

Happy MunchDaze Bro......Awesome harvest my friend.....many congrats on them solid ass nugs:):bravo:

you would go there wouldnt you GD - I knew you would catch me on that haha - Damn i cant hide anywhere lol

You realize this is a family oriented....oh wait....nevermind:rofl:

Happy MunchDaze Bro......Awesome harvest my friend.....many congrats on them solid ass nugs:):bravo:

Thanks brother, I'll get some more pics posted in the middle of the week as the drying process goes on, then I think I'll do a step by step canna oil/ or cannabutter tutorial since I'll be making edibles once my popcorn/trim dries.

Hell yeah....that would be cool......i just blogged Docs canna oil instructions with the magic butter machine.......do you have one?

I would like to see the tutorial also :)

Hell yeah....that would be cool......i just blogged Docs canna oil instructions with the magic butter machine.......do you have one?

I would like to see the tutorial also :)

I guess Ill do one up then! And no, I don't have a magic butter machine =( They look awesome, but I can't afford one just yet, I want one though so maybe for the summer grow (well the harvest) I'll buy one (thank god ill finally have that GI bill cash) and finally make some easy butter. But for this week's medibles and the tutorial I'll be making coconut cannabis oil. I think I might end up with around 3oz of trim/popcorn bud so Ill do about 3 cups or so of oil , which should be enough for a few batches or different recipes.

Update wise:
my super mega awesome magnifying glasses came in today and let me tell you
THEY ROCK.
I got into the tent, flipped down my eyepiece and bam in under 5 seconds i found my spot and began my trich search.
they have nice bright leds on both sides that have individual switches, and fit like good oakley M frame combat eye pro.

That being said, looking at CSSH shes starting to show ambers in a few buds which means Im going to start her flush in the morning.
By the end of the week I'll be harvesting again it looks like.

oh and here are pics of the glasses!
IMG_217116.JPG
IMG_216918.JPG

Nice. Makes Dirty's & mines look cheezy.

well if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have ever found these! I paid 11$ and I'm happy as hell, free shipping too.
they came with 4 sets of interchangeable lenses at different magnification so I can use them for my electronics work.
I was using a little pocket microscope the size of a bic and it took me like 30minutes to check trichs on each bud. Glasses are most definitely the way to go.

Nice. Makes Dirty's & mines look cheezy.

Agreed Reg:)lol.....hey i turned mine trying to change the magnification but they dont change:(.......i think i am going to order a pair of what Jinn got......just for fit if anything else....mine tend to slip as i am looking down and would like a choice of magnification:)lol

well if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have ever found these! I paid 11$ and I'm happy as hell, free shipping too.
they came with 4 sets of interchangeable lenses at different magnification so I can use them for my electronics work.
I was using a little pocket microscope the size of a bic and it took me like 30minutes to check trichs on each bud. Glasses are most definitely the way to go.

They do make the world of difference for me i know.....i am glad youu are happy with them.....when you get a chance shoot me a link for them please:)....

How rude of me.........Good morning from the east to the west my friend:)

Agreed Reg:)lol.....hey i turned mine trying to change the magnification but they dont change:(.......i think i am going to order a pair of what Jinn got......just for fit if anything else....mine tend to slip as i am looking down and would like a choice of magnification:)
The magnification changes; just not that much. The frame is metal so just bend them in to adjust to your peanut head. :geek: Lol
I too will probably order the ones Jinn has.

Lol in all my ordering excitement lately I totally spaced those glasses. Ordered them this morning. Same ones I believe. Ordered my lights tent and ratchet hangers last night. Thx again for the help last night jinn.
you're welcome man, Im happy you got everything situated! I know you're just going to thrive in the new set up!

Agreed Reg:)lol.....hey i turned mine trying to change the magnification but they dont change:(.......i think i am going to order a pair of what Jinn got......just for fit if anything else....mine tend to slip as i am looking down and would like a choice of magnification:)lol

They do make the world of difference for me i know.....i am glad youu are happy with them.....when you get a chance shoot me a link for them please:)....

How rude of me.........Good morning from the east to the west my friend:)
Good Afternoon from west to east brother! I'll get that link out to you right away, i'll shoot it to Reg too.
I tried turning the lens to focus them, and theres no need (it also does nothing.) you just snap in the magnification you want and go look at stuff. in total is has 4 different strengths and comes with its own battery and headband.
The magnification changes; just not that much. The frame is metal so just bend them in to adjust to your peanut head. :geek: Lol
I too will probably order the ones Jinn has.
peanut head hehehe, love having you around man!

Back
Top Bottom