Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

Jinn:high-five:B A R

Good Afternoon my friend! Im well, been out running errands, doing grocery shopping and what have you.
Got my coconut oil, and my metal filter for the edibles but couldn't locate any lecithin anywhere (even the health store) so looks like im gonna have to order it online.
Hope all is well in the Green home!

Good morning from the east to the west my friend:)......did you order your lecithin?:)

I just did :)

BTW still on on track for tomorrow Jinnster!

Good morning from west to east my friend!
Yes I ordered the lecithin yesterday, won't be here until the middle of next week though =/
So I made personal brownies out of my coconut oil.

Since Im chopping CSSH this weekend, I can do the tutorial with her trim/popcorn bud.
That being said, I think Im going to have to be careful once I get the lecithin lmfao.
I used about 3/4oz bud and 1/4oz heavy content sugar leaves in my 30oz of coconut oil, and used about 1/2cup of the finished oil in my test batch of brownies. I ate one last night, but was already tired so i couldn't accurately gauge the results, but I ate one about an hour ago while boiling the water for CSSH and its starting to nail me to the bed. The best part? I can't taste the weed!

Excellent, I'll have a brownie waiting for you!

oooooooo enticing, EXCITED! :) - Do you have a vaporizer? Like an Arizer extreme Q?

I also saved a good nug of GSC - I have almost smoked it all lol - And I wont forget the Pineapple Chunk :)

I had to get two assignments done per day, but i did it!

I don't have a vaporizer, I have a mod pen for waxes and such. I want to get one in the future though, its on my list with a magic butter machine, automatic trimmers, and building a silk drum hash machine.
Its too soon to tell, Im going to ride out the rest of this brownie's initial effects, but I think you'll like them.
And Ive been sampling pineapple, I think I jarred her a tad too early, but Im offsetting that by burping longer and more frequently.
The smoke definitely gets the job done though, Im just interested in seeing how its going to taste in a few months hehe.

That is awesome news on yoou brownies bro:).....good stuff:)....got my mouth watering now;).....i still have about 6 or 7 cookies left:).....i think they are almost 2 months now since i made them.....i am gonna try the coconut oil in the capsules like Doc does.....if i can just take one every once in a while and get medicated good then that would be awesome....i dont really need anymore sweets:)lol

Well, I ate the brownie at 10am, by 11 the effect were washing over me in waves, now that it is 230pm I'm still in the sweet spot of total comfort, zero pain, and perfectly relaxed. I couldn't go get anything done right now, thats for sure, but a half brownie I feel would definitely get me through the work day, while being fully alert.
I have to say, even without the lecithin making the thc more bio-available the coconut oil has outperformed any butter I've used in terms of taste over all feeling of effects.
anything you want to do cannabis wise with coconut oil is going to make you happy, it contains some of the healthiest fats on the planet, and binds with the active compounds we want very easily.

Hey Jinn! Whats up? Looking good here! Just wanted to say hi & tell you that i started a new grow!

much love

Good morning from west to east my friend!
Can't wait to give the girls a new home, I gotta pack the tent up soon hahaha.

And poly, Im heading over mate!

Back
Top Bottom