Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

Whew, man, this is more like a chat room than a forum thread...lol. I can't even keep up.

Hey stumped, I don't look at any of it as argument. I appreciate new methods and ideas and will openly admit I'm not always quick on the uptake for new things. Hell, I have several grows under my belt that I am very proud of, but those were all outdoors, big plants, sun-powered, decades ago. But I'm trying to strip down those old paradigms and have learned more in the last year than I did in the previous 20 about growing. We now have the internet and all the aids that come with that as well as the wonderful advances in technology.

I make myself chuckle when I say I'm growing indoors, under a 300w LED light with synthetic nutes and pulling a half pound of some of the best cannabis I've had, much less grown myself...crazy.

The whole freeze-dried thing makes sense, and though it flies in the face of convention I can say if the results are there, I'll do it. It's about the resin quality ultimately.

Nice man. Some people don't care for pine taste. I fuckin love it. That's why I love this pineapple I got. Inhale is piney, exhale its sweet like an apple. Get it pine-apple lol I always wondered where the name pineapple came from. It don't taste, look or smell like pineapples lol

I just spent a hour defoliating and tucking the scrog. Arms are all stickey. Really hate these close quarters. No fucking clue how I'd do this scrog thing every crop. First I can only reach about 2 feet in the room, so that last plant in the 5 gallon bucket I can't even getmat besides to water. Second this is alot of damn work. I just hope its worth all this trouble. Literly 30 min to a hour a day working on the scrog.

Better pull a damn pound on that half of the room lol

Got 30 grams left from my 130 gram harvest lol. Gave away maybe 20 grams.

Really hope I can hit the 200g mark this harvest.

Jim. I'm sorry about pushing at you to start a journal. I didn't know about the anexitey. And I understand.
Can't wait to see yur new plant or plants man. And yea it is pretty damn easy to make your own oil.

Jim. I'm sorry about pushing at you to start a journal. I didn't know about the anexitey. And I understand.
Can't wait to see yur new plant or plants man. And yea it is pretty damn easy to make your own oil.

You should be able to double your 200 gram mark no problem stumped. Are you using a 1kw? Im gonna have to stop by and see what you got going on.

Congrats on the harvest Peyton! I made my wife a bunch side work money this week so she let me order a Mars 2 700. Lol. I can't wait, I've got about a month to go with my girls, they are going to love it.

Thanks. I can't wait to get a dry weight. You're gonna be real happy with that light. Make sure you have the height for that

I was calculating what I would need last night for height and I should be able to flip one of my cabinets on it's side. It'll allow me to grow a 2' tall plant and have at least 18" to the light. I think that should be ok. If not I'll build something.

You can always go to sears and see if they have a junk freezer sitting outside, they give them away here. Gut it out cut a few holes in it works great if your running an LED light. You end up with about 5 feet high and about 2 1/2 feet wide to play with . I'm trying to turn one into a mommy cabinet right now. Just gotta pick up another PC fan for the exhaust turning out pretty slick.

You should be able to double your 200 gram mark no problem stumped. Are you using a 1kw? Im gonna have to stop by and see what you got going on.

Yup I got a 1kw hps. Perpetual room just over 3x3 foot footprint.
Thanks for taking a look man.

We're kool my Canadian Friend. I'd like to do one but the stroke really messed me up with stress like doing a journal. I have enough trouble with the four hour erections. I'm going to go burp my buds. Later
WJ

Hey just promise to keep us updated no matter what!

If your up for it how about a pic of some of the curing bud? You said its dark? I've had some pretty damn good dark purple shit before.

Wish there was a way to send smells and flavors over the internet lol kinda reminding me of a futurama episode lol.

I'll probably pull a sample from each and take a couple hits.

I put two beans in paper towels last night. Hope they pop by tomorrow. Plant them, put them in root riot plugs anyway, by the full moon. Always liked planting by the full moon. Northern Lights X Big Bud auto by World of Seeds and El Alquimista auto by Samsara Seeds.

NL x BB is a 50 - 55 day to harvest high CBD plant. It is World of Seeds most medical strain.

El Alquimista is a cross Northern Lights auto with AK 47 auto and White Dwarf. It takes 65 - 70 days seed to harvest. High CBD and THC. Medical strain. Got both from Original Sensible Seed Co.

I'll do pictures when they are up and growing.

Back
Top Bottom