420 Magazine Background

Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumped

Peyton, u don't run carbon right?

Neither do I, but I found a trick that works if u need to kill smell quickly for a fewm days. Fabreeze car plugins lol. I plugged one into my exhaust for the last week of flowering, was getting pretty stinkey. Completely masked the smell.
9$ for a pack of 4 up here lol. Each one lasts 5-7 days.

PeytonManning

With them in my garage the smell hasn't been a problem yet. But I'm sure when the buds start forming and getting bigger I'll be buying that. Only time I smell them is when they first get watered. Other than that no real odor. Pineapple chunk in veg smells more than my flowering girls lol

PeytonManning

But I do have a carbon filter running through booster fan in roof of grow room, but also have box fan blowing straight out into garage from top corner of grow room. When fall hits I won't need box fan and I can run filter and get better inline

Stumped

72107.JPG
02304.JPG
IMG_20140803_144643.jpg
IMG_20140803_163642.jpg

I just harvested last week.

PeytonManning

I think I might take some clones tonight. Just the two from bottom node for now. And maybe see about training the top of plant to get flat for screen. Excitement!

PeytonManning

Alright, all but one node was over 2 inches, so I have 3 clones with decent stems and another short one like HGK. I'll upload pics soon. Now I have the 4 nodes left on pc that are being trained out for scrog. Hopefully I find a good mother and flower the other three for extra yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom