ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Lol, I trimmed most of my buds last night and got quite a lot of finger hash. So I thought I'd roll joint with it....I just woke up covered in sugar leaves with a pair of scissors in my pants! I'd say this this stuff is good for sleep medication lol. I'll trim the rest later and put up my final wieghts. I'll also plant those seeds. First though it's 10 hours of babysitting duties! :)

Well, you got 2 of them :) that is why I sent you over to my nest.
Happy you are better... Canna tea on those leaves is a good idea, together with cinnamon honey and turmeric.

Hey Dutch. Here's the breeder info on Heavy Grapefruit. Thanks for picking this one. It sounds tasty :)

Two of the most powerful Grapefruit strains on the planet has been crossed and stabilised - Sweet Tooth Clone and Dynamite. The result is an Indica with stocky huge yields and hashy grapes berry tropical citrus sweet flavour. Heavy Grapefruit is a valued medicinal strain, relieving stress, migraine headaches, insomnia and stimulating appetite.

Sex: Feminized
Type: Indica
Flowering: Photoperiod
Height: Short to Medium
Area: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: Sweet Tooth Clone x Dynamite
Flowering Time: 8 weeks

Ooh she does sound superb! I’m excited to see her come through for you! My auto pink grapefruit is going to be in my next lineup I think! Along with PE and possibly Purple Amnesia? Not sure yet decisions , decisions!

Hope your feeling better !

The final weights are in!

Black Kush 30g
SFV OG Kush 38g
Island Punch 36g
Boss Hogg 41g
Fruit Tree 64g

Total 209g :yahoo:

When you consider that two plants didn't grow properly and another 2 were just very small and didn't get the care and attention that they deserved, it's not a bad result. I didn't quite reach the 10oz that I was hoping for but 7.3 is not bad considering. I also harvested a tad earlier than I wanted to so I would have lost another little bit of yield there to. Not bad for just 200w in my opinion.

Here is the Fruit Tree. I'll put some nicer pics of all of them later :)
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG

Thanks guys! You're right 209 is pretty good but this grow was a very relaxed one. I just put the clones in and let them go. I was running a test to see if the newer LED COB technology was as good as some of the older but more powerful models. I think that it is. It was much cooler, much quieter and I got similar yields to when i was using 550w. The plants looked really nice as well. I can't wait to see what the COB and soil combo produces. And yes, GO GRAPEFRUIT!!! :)

Thanks guys! You're right 209 is pretty good but this grow was a very relaxed one. I just put the clones in and let them go. I was running a test to see if the newer LED COB technology was as good as some of the older but more powerful models. I think that it is. It was much cooler, much quieter and I got similar yields to when i was using 550w. The plants looked really nice as well. I can't wait to see what the COB and soil combo produces. And yes, GO GRAPEFRUIT!!! :)

:yahoo::yahoo:

Island Punch

This one looks tasty. Very sticky and firm. Smell more fruity than chemmy as it did earlier in the grow. It's still got that oily scent that stings the back of your nose. Should be great after a good cure. As for yield only one plant was any good so lost out on this one. Overall though I'm happy with her. She looks dank :)
ORG_DSC05546.JPG
ORG_DSC05547.JPG

Island Punch

This one looks tasty. Very sticky and firm. Smell more fruity than chemmy as it did earlier in the grow. It's still got that oily scent that stings the back of your nose. Should be great after a good cure. As for yield only one plant was any good so lost out on this one. Overall though I'm happy with her. She looks dank :)
ORG_DSC05546.JPG
ORG_DSC05547.JPG

That island looks lovely and I would be happy to be trapped somewhere with those nugs!

Boss Hogg

This one has the second largest buds of the group. They are really firm and have a gassy scent that is really strong. I thinks she has the second best smell. Unlike the IP she still smell chemmy and makes your fingers slippery not sticky......at first. Very good yield on this one even though I had to throw her biggest nug because of the mold. Easy to grow and is strong. I sampled a bit earlier and it is good meds. No more late nights for me lol.
ORG_DSC05549.JPG
ORG_DSC05551.JPG

SFV OG Kush

This was the naturally small one. I don't know if I grew her to her full potential but she seemed strange to me. Very hairy and tons of small pointy leaves is not how she was advertised. I think she may have been a mutant or a weird pheno. Her buds are small and very hairy but also dense which was a pleasant surprise. She is covered in crystals though and smells very dank. A bit green but there is also sharp citrus Kush and roadkill. Charming. I hope she'll taste nice. Misses Flora doesn't like the smell, says it's like chopping onions lol
ORG_DSC05556.JPG
ORG_DSC05555.JPG

Boss Hogg

This one has the second largest buds of the group. They are really firm and have a gassy scent that is really strong. I thinks she has the second best smell. Unlike the IP she still smell chemmy and makes your fingers slippery not sticky......at first. Very good yield on this one even though I had to throw her biggest nug because of the mold. Easy to grow and is strong. I sampled a bit earlier and it is good meds. No more late nights for me lol.
ORG_DSC05549.JPG
ORG_DSC05551.JPG
SFV OG Kush

This was the naturally small one. I don't know if I grew her to her full potential but she seemed strange to me. Very hairy and tons of small pointy leaves is not how she was advertised. I think she may have been a mutant or a weird pheno. Her buds are small and very hairy but also dense which was a pleasant surprise. She is covered in crystals though and smells very dank. A bit green but there is also sharp citrus Kush and roadkill. Charming. I hope she'll taste nice. Misses Flora doesn't like the smell, says it's like chopping onions lol
ORG_DSC05556.JPG
ORG_DSC05555.JPG

:drool::drool: Send some this way haha!

Back
Top Bottom