Wow take a bow Professor you knock it clean out the park! Fantastic looking weed and incredible yield. Better celebrate with a pint of cheddar valley! I’m going to check your soil grow out later from the pics here it looks spot on. Great job mate

Wow take a bow Professor you knock it clean out the park! Fantastic looking weed and incredible yield. Better celebrate with a pint of cheddar valley! I’m going to check your soil grow out later from the pics here it looks spot on. Great job mate
Thanks Lew. That 200w light killed it and I think that with a bit more control it could do even better. If I had ten clones of the COP it would have been really impressive. I'm just about to tuck into the DJ's Gold which is some killer smoke. Hope you're well mate :)
:passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi Professor, I have a Critical orange punch auto from DP and she’s at day 94 from seeds, tall with big colas on her but still a lot of white hair into her... How many days your COP had from seed when you harvested her?
Thank you and happy growing FDA5FE29-25D6-4574-9D58-8B9A45C9465F.jpeg

Well journal this is officially finished! I though that I'd end with pics of the largest nug from each strain to show you all how they compare to each other. I'd like to thank everyone who tagged along for the journey and hope that it was as entertaining for you as it was for me. Time to move on to the next grow and the next story. Thank you very much for having me 420. Happy growing all! :)

From left to right DJ's Gold, Blueberry OG, Cheese Dog Haze, Double Black, Lemon OG Kush, Skywalker Kush, Darkstar Kush, Gorilla Glue x White Widow, Critical Orange Punch and Critical+2.0....

Uhm... wow!!!
That's one hell of a lineup!!
Amazing

Back
Top Bottom