TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Thanks for that awesome info Capt. Krypt :) Going by that, I would say the most likely culprits are genetic and lack of CO2.

Learnt something new.

Interesting point. All the plants were under the LEDs about the same amount of time. I rotate them every few days.

Interesting point. All the plants were under the LEDs about the same amount of time. I rotate them every few days.
Eh, I done rotating my plants. Once my tumble weeds get set there is no more movement. It takes days to get them happy again.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Seems I'm not getting notifications on my journal anymore. Oh well...

Been a crazy few days. Missus landed up in hospital. She is 36 weeks pregnant. Blood clots and constant vomiting. I have barely slept in the last 48 hours. Today we moved our server room. It is now 7pm and just got home. Last night I did manage to smoke some Blue Venom though.

It is an exceptional smoke.

Potency is good, but not the strongest I've ever smoked. About an 8/10. The high is excellent though.

FOCUSED

Whatever you do, wether it's watering the plants or watching a movie, you are 100% absorbed with the task.

NARCOTIC

It had an MDMA feel to it. Not as hectic obviously, but a nice body rush and that warm, stretchy feeling.

EUPHORIC

Just a great feeling of well being. Not necessarily a super happy, giggly sensation... but very content and relaxed.

STRESS RELIEF

I have been wound up really tight these last few days with everything that has happened. My stress just melted away.

EINSTEIN PHENOMENON

I was solving all the worlds problems in my head. LOL! Ridiculous, but in a group it could make for some interesting conversations.

MILDLY PSYCHEDELIC

This is the kicker. Not many strains exhibit this trait, and it is absolutely fantastic. Vivid colours (especially green), a slight buzzing in your vision and super crisp contrast, kind of like you are viewing the world as if it were a high definition 3D movie. Smoke breaks were great. I would just stare at shit. The stars, the trees. It wasn't just my vision either. All my senses seemed heightened. Similar to a low dose of psilosybin.

Overall, this is seems to be a truly exceptional strain. Will be interesting to see if the other plant exhibits the same traits.

A few other things I noticed:

- Extremely slow and steady breathing.
- Absolutely no anxiety or paranoia
- Turns you into a bit of a hippy. LOL! (I'm not joking)
- Super slow creeper. I think it took about 25 - 30min to feel the full effects.
- You don't notice the high as much when you're lying down watching TV. Points to the "focused" trait maybe.
- Excellent bag appeal. Light green, almost gray color with bright red/rust pistils.

It feels like I'm missing something here. Anyway, I really love it. Makes up for the smaller yield.

Hope all is well brother... Knew 22nd was coming up but this would change that? Hope they are both well mate.. Look after yourself also.. I know it's crap but eat & drink water, will help keep you strong through this... Sending lots of love to you all mate...

Freaking sweet smoke report also... Reps

Very polished smoke report, crap I have to raise my game again. Awesome job as always Blaze.

shit mate sorry to hear about your wife i hope shes ok mate fk.

on the smoke report though mate ,wow you completely cracked me up with your awesome new term"Einstein Phenomenon" i totally get you man fuckn legend blaze

TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

The hollow stems are normal and fairly common with MMJ. As I understand it, it's not necessarily a sign of good nute intake, though.

The area that's hollow is where the "pith" would normally be. The pith is the soft, spongy center in the middle of plant stalks where carbon is stored. When the pith starts to disappear, it's called "Pith Autolysis" and, while it does NOT indicate any real problems with the plant, I don't believe it's because of good nute intake.

What it does indicate is that the plant needed more carbon, so it started to feed on its own carbon reserves.

Some plants are genetically prone to have a hollow pith and other reasons can include plants that are grown in low light conditions, low CO2 conditions, and fast-growing/leggy plants can also be more prone.

So, for example, if the growroom is packed with plants, there may not be enough CO2 for all of them because they're all sucking it all out of the air. So, because there's not enough CO2, there's not enough carbon, and because there's not enough carbon, the plant will start feeding on it's own carbon reserves in the pith.

Low light conditions effect the plants ability to photosynthesize, so even if there's enough CO2, they won't be able to break it down, resulting in the same feeding on it's own carbon reserves.

It does not indicate any problems, per se, just a sign that the plant was feeding on its own carbon reserves.

I hope that helps!

:Namaste:

EDIT: I should add that flowering plants use lots of carbon to help form those buds, so its also much more common in flowering plants! ;)

The hollow steam is the nute hi way. The artery veins yes stores carbon and will trade for a sugar or nute ,mineral etc and talks to the rizzosphere in the ball root . Hope you and family are well my wife is pregnant aswell in late stages . And having problems so I feel for ya . Hope the smoke is treating u well

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for all the reps and well wishes guys! It's nice to come on here and read all the messages.

Wife is still not doing well. Is it just me... or does it seem like docs don't know their assholes from their elbows most times? Seems like they are just playing guessing games, and then charging you a fortune for the priviledge.

We off to see the gynae this morning. Hopefully she can help us. I don't know how much more my wife can take. She is in bad shape.

Anyway, enough of that... harvest update coming soon! :)

Hope your get to a better place soon my friend, if it does not kill you get stronger. (Positive vibes) good luck.

Back
Top Bottom