TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Lazy Sunday here man.. Little one had a bike ride this morning, little cleaning, then fire and DVDs, rain out, couch is allowed on Sunday's, lol...

That sounds like pure bliss Grizz.

Last night we did a movie and munchies evening. I downloaded that new horror The Witch. Was way too dark and creepy. Didn't feel good watching it and it involved sacrificing infants. It just hit a little too close for me. Couldn't finish watching it.

Relax and enjoy your Sunday! One AM here :cheesygrinsmiley:
:sleep::yikes::theband:
How am I supposed to sleep with all this racket??!! :rofl:
I guess we're in same time zone. PNW baby.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Hidan!

4 were topped, and 2 untopped. The untopped plants were harvested first.

Update coming soon.

UPDATE

9 weeks of 12/12.

I'm tired. Only finished harvesting, washing and hanging the Superb OG at 1am this morning. We are now into the bigger plants. Only 3 plants left, and they will get progressively bigger until we get to Godchira. Luckily the 2 Exodus Kush plants are not very leafy at all. They are the biggest but will be the easiest to trim.

PM is making the plants look ugly now. Thank God for bud washing. It really is amazing how well it works. I can't say enough goof things about it.

Can you tell this plant yielded more than the 2 before it? First of the topped ladies to get the chop. Superb OG
20160417_233725.jpg

White Rhino bud. Ready to be jarred
20160418_001511.jpg

Same bud
20160418_001750.jpg

20160418_081133.jpg

Topped White Rhino
20160418_081212.jpg

The big Exodus Kush. Godchira
20160418_081231.jpg

Smaller Exodus Kush
20160418_081244.jpg

Fat colas and huge leafs. Shame about your issues but wash it up and you should be golden.

Cheers

Thanks Miller

I had my reservations about bud washing. Wasn't worried it would damage the buds, as there are too many people on this forum doing it, but wasn't 100% convinced it would work as well as everyone claimed. I can safely say it does work as well, if not better.

Thanks Feral, you won't be disappointed with the results.

You can skip the peroxide step though, and just focus on 3 buckets.

1. Lemon juice, baking soda and room temp water
2. Hot water. Not scalding hot though.
3. Cold water. Just a bit colder than room temp

That's how I do it. 1 min in first bucket, wish some agitation. Then the remaining 2 buckets are used to rinse off. Shake the buds off until they aren't dripping and then hang.

If your having PM issues, is hanging wet buds a good idea?

Cheers

You would think it would be a problem, but it most definitely is not. The baking soda and lemon juice seems quite a powerful solution. Managed to splash some close to my left eye, and it burned quite a bit.

Buds come out clean with absolutely nothing on them except the trichs. They dry fairly quickly, and nice and evenly as well. I turn them regularly in the drying rack, and have not seen one problem.

nice one mate, i shouldnt really need the peroxide step anyways as i dont really do any foliar feeding in flower, what lemon juice do you use, just the squeeze bottles ok? Probably about 5-6 weeks off next harvest so plenty of time to sort it out :)

I use Brookes Tru-lem. It contains meta-bisulphate. That preservative also has anti fungal and anti bacterial properties, so just find a concentrate with that preservative in it.

Another one bites the dust...

Just the 2 kushes left. They seem to still be swelling.

20160419_070651.jpg

Looking good Blaze, I see SA can grow too.

Cheers

Thanks Miller

Dagga has been a big part of SA culture for a very long time. I don't much care for the word dagga though. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom