TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Thanks Feral!

Yeah, the bud washing works really well. Better than I expected. Seems to somehow do an instant cure as well. Sounds like BS, and maybe it is BS. It certainly seems like it though.

Well done man, awesome looking buds.. Hope that p/m washes off...

Thanks Grizz, and not to worry, the baking soda and lemon juice seems like quite a powerful solution. Buds look fantastic and will have good bag appeal when done. They are drying nice and evenly as well. I'm definitely a fan of this bud washing. I can see why it has such a big following.

Harvested the Super Skunk last night as well. 2 down now. Will take a break tonight, and then harvest another plant tomorrow night.

The room has a wonderful strawberry bubblegum smell now. I'm guessing that's from the skunk as it has quite a fruity smell. The white rhino sharing the rack has a more burnt rubber, fuel smell.

Here are some photos. I still have 2 more tiers to add to the rack, but it won't be enough for all the plants. Not nearly. Luckily I'm doing a staggered harvest.
The 2 plants harvested now are the 2 smallest in the tent, and both look to yield a bit more than I expected.

20160415_234213.jpg

20160416_094414.jpg

Great pull, now comes the waiting.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller! Yield for each plant will get bigger now as we continue. Can't wait to get to the big girl at the back. She will be the biggest harvest I've ever had. Not saying much, but still.

Full racks of home grown buds. Does it get any better than this? I think not! So dang cool when a brother's work makes it through and is of stellar quality. Awesome job blaze! As easy as you make it look, we all know how much work it takes to grow these out to perfection! :goodjob::Namaste::cheer::love:

Good bless! :circle-of-love:

Thank you for the kind words Doc, and I agree with you, it doesn't really get much better than this. Even when my back feels like it is going to pop, it is still the most rewarding work I've ever done. If only I could make a proper career out of it. One day...

Thanks for the compliment bud.

I will go and check out your journal as well.

:passitleft: having a good weekend I hope blaze..

Very NICE BUDDAGE Brother Blaze!
:yahoo::slide::yahoo:

:passitleft: having a good weekend I hope blaze..

Excellent weekend thanks Grizz. Haven't done too much other than trim and get super stoned. Actually woke up with a weed hangover this morning. LOL!

How has your weekend been bud?

Very NICE BUDDAGE Brother Blaze!
:yahoo::slide::yahoo:

I replied to you as well Hoz. Something strange going on. Let me try again...

Thanks brother Hoz! I'm really happy with the results so far. Now to decide wether to chop the other White Rhino or the Superb OG tonight. Need to clean the microscope. The lens is too sticky. :thumb:

LOL! Grower problems, are good problems.

Here is hoping these next 3 to 4 weeks fly for you Hoz.

Back
Top Bottom