TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Congrats on the harvest Blaze!

This is why we do it right? What breeder was the white rhino from? Your report makes me think it would be good meds for my patient! :thanks:

It would be excellent meds for your patients Doc. I'm willing to bet on that.

These were from Nirvana.

Thanks Feral!

That was one of the smallest plants in the tent. The other small one is Super Skunk. The rest are all quite a bit bigger, especially the 2 Exodus Kush. I might actually get close to my 500g. :high-five:

Now go get something to eat. LOL!

You guys are killing me. I'm a fat fu!g lol. If I get the munchies it could be life threatening :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I've got some peanut butter crunch calling my name and I'm not even smoking lol.

Just around the corner my friends. I so wish I could join the 420 smoke out. Might have to say F' it and go for it anyways.

Sending good vibes to all! :love::Namaste:

Worst is I'd come up dirty on a UA and have to go cold turkey of the oxy. I seriously don't want to do that. My buddy told me I could freeze some pee so I'm going to look into that. I'll update as soon as I figure it out. This is serious bull manure. I've got a medical license and kaiser doesn't respect or acknowledge it. I'm stepping away from the cliff lol. Don't get me started!

Yeah, that would irritate me as well. Interesting about freezing the P. I wonder if that would work. You going to find out?

UPDATE

Day 60 of 12/12

We're just about done now. The remaining plants will all be harvested within the course of the next 7 days.

You can clearly see the PM on the leaves now. It is now making a serious comeback. It's all good though. Sampled all the plants, and every single one of them is straight fire. Besides the issues I've had, I've never had such a good run before. Literally 100% dank. Not a single under achiever in the group.

Have a look...

20160415_075542.jpg

20160415_075609.jpg

20160415_075621.jpg

20160415_075632.jpg

20160415_075643.jpg

20160415_075701.jpg

20160415_075726.jpg

20160415_075739.jpg

20160415_075750.jpg

Yeah, that would irritate me as well. Interesting about freezing the P. I wonder if that would work. You going to find out?

I'm seriously thinking about it Blaze. I have to do my research first, but hopefully I'll figure it out. I'm usually not one to skate the rules but this is just a gigantic garbage can full of poop!

I'm seriously thinking about it Blaze. I have to do my research first, but hopefully I'll figure out out. I'm usually not one to skate the rules but this is just a gigantic garbage can full of poop!

I'm the complete opposite. I hate rules. :goodluck::goodluck:

Holy Moly! I think that EK just grew another inch in diameter. I'm so impressed and super excited for you brother. That trip to the US might be closer than you think. I'm hoping this harvest makes your life better my friend. Can't imagine what you deal with on a daily basis in SA. Much respect my friend! :Namaste:

Great looking flowers, I'm sure that they will have great bag appeal.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks guys!

Doc, that tall EK just keeps getting bigger. The buds are not airy either. Like river pebbles glued together. The last photo is the other EK. You can clearly see they are different phenos.

I gave the sample for the tall EK to my wife, so didn't smoke any, but she assures me that it packs a hefty punch as well. I'm so happy!

Thank you for the positive vibes my friend. It is much appreciated. Nothing would be better than taking a few weeks off and doing a tour of the US to meet some of the legends on this forum. That definitely includes you Doc.

Now I have something to work towards! Thank you

EDIT: And if you ever find yourself out here, then the same applies on my end.

Back
Top Bottom