Self Growth Journal #1

Hey HR, guess what?

I lost them overnight too hot no water !!!

I didn't have time to set up pump and irriagtion pipes thought as they were only weeny a good spray before shut up would be enough, alas it was not to be so when I went in this morning they were all wilted over and dead, tried to revive all day but no good.

On the upside all 5 NL germed so they are now in pots out in greenhouse, I also have one Lowryder 2 out with them too.

Have started off 3 Super Critical, 2 Lowryder 2s and 1 Big Bang on an overnight soak and will put into germination cubes tomorrow.

On an even bigger plus side, I have made an online friend who is happy to send me as many seeds as I want for free, the grow big time for some American Medicinal outlet and we've been chatting, I now just need a clean address to get them sent rather than coming here where I grow.

The new tent is nice but because it is more sealed than myold wooden box it does get hot and is dry, I put thermo/hygrometer in there for 2 hrs all closed up with lights and fan on, it was 34.1 degrees and only 34% humidity, no wonder they died !!!

However, I remembered earlier that I have the foggers, which instead of putting in nutes resevoir, that just made them hot too, I will put in a separate container so as it's just pumping out some humidity into the tent in general, I'll no doubt have to play around with timings but 10-15 mins every hour or so should be good enough and will be a lot smaller than any humidifier I can get.

There was me thinking I was all running smooth new seedlings ready to go with new tent and whammo, on no you don't.

Oh well, I live and learn, quick !

All the best mate, have a great weekend, I'll be watching the Masters.
Toaor

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom