Blueberry OG!
IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG
IMG_1859.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG
IMG_1860.JPG
IMG_1861.JPG

Thanks Dutch. These 3 were pretty easy to trim, only took and hour to do. I'll be happy if they fill a jar each. The blueberry looks so nice, the camera really isn't doing it any justice. I'm going to get the better camera for bud pics. Her actual bud is different from the rest of the plants that I've trimmed, it has a different texture and feels very different. Even her lowest buds are dripping with crystals and have colour. It's a shame about her overall yield which will be small, I predict less than an ounce for this one but she's going to taste great. The other one out of the 3 which got me jumping about was the Cheese Dog. She had more bud on her than I was expecting and I can't remember the last time I trimmed a strain that was as greasy as this one. And like I said before about the camera not picking up detail properly, she has red all over her. Her trichs are like slime lol. Later on it'll be time for Skywalker and COP to show us what they've got. I bet the Critical has more bud on her than both Blueberries put together. Hope you're well brother! Must be time for you to wake and bake soon lol
:passitleft:

Thanks Dutch. These 3 were pretty easy to trim, only took and hour to do. I'll be happy if they fill a jar each. The blueberry looks so nice, the camera really isn't doing it any justice. I'm going to get the better camera for bud pics. Her actual bud is different from the rest of the plants that I've trimmed, it has a different texture and feels very different. Even her lowest buds are dripping with crystals and have colour. It's a shame about her overall yield which will be small, I predict less than an ounce for this one but she's going to taste great. The other one out of the 3 which got me jumping about was the Cheese Dog. She had more bud on her than I was expecting and I can't remember the last time I trimmed a strain that was as greasy as this one. And like I said before about the camera not picking up detail properly, she has red all over her. Her trichs are like slime lol. Later on it'll be time for Skywalker and COP to show us what they've got. I bet the Critical has more bud on her than both Blueberries put together. Hope you're well brother! Must be time for you to wake and bake soon lol

Indeed it is haha! Starting right now with a tester of EM! She needed to be sampled and the best time for me to sample is first thing in the morning when my system is “dry” lol. Other than then I’m always medicated heavily hahaha!

Can’t wait to see the COP she’s a beauty! Glad you got them 3 girls trimmed up they all looked fantastic and I’m waiting for TBE smoke report eagerly haha!

Hope your well my brotha

Skywalker Kush is the eighth to hit the deck! She's beautiful and has some crazy looking buds. I thought I may have removed too many of her leaves earlier in the grow but apparently not. She's another that I didn't think would amount to much but she has surprised me. This strain has been on my "to grow" list ever since I read about her a few years ago and I'm not disappointed with her. Her smell is straight up Kush, really pungent. She look s like she could have gone for a little while longer but she has plenty of amber trichs going on. I'm very happy with this baby!
IMG_1889.JPG
IMG_1890.JPG
IMG_1891.JPG
IMG_1894.JPG

Skywalker Kush is the eighth to hit the deck! She's beautiful and has some crazy looking buds. I thought I may have removed too many of her leaves earlier in the grow but apparently not. She's another that I didn't think would amount to much but she has surprised me. This strain has been on my "to grow" list ever since I read about her a few years ago and I'm not disappointed with her. Her smell is straight up Kush, really pungent. She look s like she could have gone for a little while longer but she has plenty of amber trichs going on. I'm very happy with this baby!
IMG_1889.JPG
IMG_1890.JPG
IMG_1891.JPG
IMG_1894.JPG

Looks like some great bud! Your going to have a lot of smoke reports to do haha

The Critical Orange Punch coming in at number nine! What a plant! Love her to bits. She has everything, dank smell, large sticky buds, amazing colour and a very good yield. She has surprised me and will definitely yield more than the C+. I couldn't really see her properly in the tent but she has an amazing purple red colour all over most of the buds. She's going to look stunning when she's dry. Really easy to trim as well.
IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1898.JPG

And last but not least the Lemon OG Kush! Now this one really wanted some more space and possibly a little more time but she is good. She has mostly cloudy trichs with a few amber and a few clear. She smell great, actually what I'd imagine a lemon Kush to smell like. She's a beast though and would have really benefited from being bent down a bit more to expose lower sites. She has some beefy top buds but also a lot of lower and middle buds that just didn't get enough light. This plant is a real monster and would have easily out yielded the rest if grown properly. She's certainly going to give me something good though and I'm happy with what I'll get. Well time to get chopping!
IMG_1901.JPG
IMG_1902.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG
IMG_1904.JPG
IMG_1905.JPG

That's it! We have finished the grow! All is down and drying and will be jarred up over the next couple weeks. Now I just have to dismantle my grow room and set up a new one for the next grow. As soon as I have the final weights this journal will be finished and I'll be focusing on my other journal which is well under way if anyone is interested in seeing a similar thing but with organic soil and more plants lol

Here's a link for anyone interested in seeing another round of madness ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Happy growing everyone! :)

Not a bad looking haul for a 200w grow. Pretty crappy drying conditions though. Any suggestions to lower the humidity? I've tried raising the temps but it makes the humidity go right up into the 80's. They will dry under these conditions but it'll take ages and the risk of mold is high.
IMG_1918.JPG
IMG_1919.JPG
IMG_1920.JPG
IMG_1921.JPG
IMG_1924.JPG

I updated that link...it's somewhere around the page mentioned above.. the process I mean.
Thanks Sauga. I'll check it out but I don't have a lot of fridge space. I have a mini fridge that it may all fit in but it'll be tight.

Including myself, most use a frost free mini fridge. You can fit plenty of paper bags in it. Just keep the bag size to a min. I think Magoo used a wet ounce in each bag.
Let me know if you need more info. I can dig it up. @InTheShed might be more help then I on this...well he'll be a lot more help on a lot of things than me ;)

Back
Top Bottom