Next is the Cheese Dog Haze and Lemon OG Kush. Cheese Dog is a real stinker, one to rival the Double Black. She's a little on the small side but she has some solid quite large buds. They're bigger than both the blues. She's pretty chemmy and I'm not getting much cheese yet but she smells goergous. The Lemon OG is starting to fade quite dramatically. She's going yellow and drooping but her buds are swelling are really large and heavy. She smells lemony! Hooray. More like floor cleaner but that's a good thing. She'll probably be the last to come down because she still has quite a lot of white hairs even though she has mostly cloudy trichs and some amber in there. Wish the cheese Dog was a little bit bigger but other then that I'm quite happy with these.

Cheese Dog Haze
IMG_1794.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG

Lemon OG Kush
IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1797.JPG

The Skywalker Kush and the Critical Orange Punch. I like the look of both of these babies, both are nice and big and pretty pungent. The Skywalker is OG smelling. A real nice classic Kush smell. The Critical is not as fruity as I would have imagined her to smell. She's quite funky and difficult to describe. There is a fruit tang to it but it's really musky or woody. It's certainly a nice smell. Both have great bud production but the cop wins over all I think. Here thay are.

Skywalker Kush
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG

Critical Orange Punch
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG

Wow Professor!! Congratulations and the hits just keep coming! I’m so excited for the Lemon OG Kush, she’s been my favorite the whole time. I’m glad you add the lighter for size, those colas are monsters! Congrats my friend!

Both girls looks great Prof! I love the colours on both the buds but OG takes the cake for overall look! Beauty’s brother!
She's a beauty for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished buds next to each other. They're like staring at a campfire :)

Wow Professor!! Congratulations and the hits just keep coming! I’m so excited for the Lemon OG Kush, she’s been my favorite the whole time. I’m glad you add the lighter for size, those colas are monsters! Congrats my friend!
Thanks HH! We're going through them now lol. The Lemon has some nice foxtails on her now. She's got a lot of buds on her. Can't wait to see her all trimmed up. I'm saving her for last and she'll be getting chopped on NYE marking the end of the Grow and the year. Hope you had a good Christmas m'dear :)
:passitleft:

It's still busy Lew. Seen most of the relatives now and it's calming down a bit at last, I thought Christmas was meant to be relaxing lol. As a matter of fact I have tried some. I sampled the Glue the other day and it's in need of a soak in the jar. It's not harsh and you can get an idea of the finished product but it's very fresh tasting and green. However, today I tried the Critical+2.0, she's nearly ready to jar but she grinds well so I though I'd have a go. She tasted great, even before she'd finished drying properly. She's going in the jar tomorrow morning I think. The Darkstar and Double Black are no way near dry enough yet. I was going to chop one last night and another tonight but Christmas is still continuing to hinder my progress lol. Hope you had a good one bud

All them girls are just wicked Prof!

Cheesedog and COP look almost ready! Glad your enjoying the critical+ already I bet she will be a real beauty once cured! I jarred up all my small buds today from EM pictures over at my place but they turned out pretty well. I’m happy with them that’s for sure! I can’t wait to check out the top colas in a day or so once they are dry enough for jarring!

Hope your well today brother

All them girls are just wicked Prof!

Cheesedog and COP look almost ready! Glad your enjoying the critical+ already I bet she will be a real beauty once cured! I jarred up all my small buds today from EM pictures over at my place but they turned out pretty well. I’m happy with them that’s for sure! I can’t wait to check out the top colas in a day or so once they are dry enough for jarring!

Hope your well today brother
Yours look like some tasty smoke Dutch. I'm going to pull one tonight. Just checked the c+ and I'm going to hold off jarring her just yet. I like them to be a little over dry when going in the jar, then the bovida pack does the rest. The Gorilla Glue is starting to smell nice now and her buds are like little bullets. Catch up with ya soon Dutchie :)

Have you found this to affect the cure at all? As opposed to going in at high 60sRH and then curing it down to 58-62%?
To be perfectly honest with you Dutch, I'm pretty new to bovida and there magic. I only started using them last Christmas. Before if I put buds in the jar that were slightly damp they would get wetter until you removed them and aired them out again for a few hours, it was a pain because I might have had to do that several times over the course of a few days. Putting them in when they were too dry was better than putting them in when too wet but sometimes it wasn't enough. With the bovida it's great but I've not really put any buds in the jar that are too wet with them. It's my understanding that they won't dry your buds but just keep the humidity at 62%. All I can say is I'll be using them with all my curing bud jars from now on. The Glue has been easy to cure, every time I open the jar she's exactly as she should be and she smells much nicer already. I just checked the C+ and I'm still waiting for that perfect moment. I've decided to chop 3 this evening. The 2 blues and the CDH are all coming down. Then tomorrow I'll probably do the COP and Skywalker leaving just the Lemon for NYE! Thens its bye bye.....oh wait no, I've got loads more to do! Oh well, happy growing Dutch :)

The Cheese Dog Haze is out for the chop! She's short but her top buds are nice and dense. And boy does she stink! I was hoping this one would be good because I actually paid for this seed. It's my fault that she's as short as she is because I got the timing of the topping wrong on her at the beginning of the grow. She should have been bigger but oh well, I got something. Fuel and fruit is how I'd describe her, but more on the diesel side of things. Depending on how she tastes I may revisit her in the future and try again. I have another seed from Connoisseur Genetics which is called Cheese and Chong which I'll be growing in march. Sounds like some tasty smoke. Let's see how this one turns out first though....
IMG_1825.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG
IMG_1828.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG

Blueberry OG! The second off the line. It's a similar story to the CDH and the DJ's Gold for that matter. They're not short because of their genetics, they're short because I was too rough in the beginning. I love the look of this one though. So pretty. And she smells delicious. The fruitiest of the entire grow. Probably the most striking buds as well. I think that she'll really shine when she's all dried. I actually had a bad feeling with this one in the beginning and didn't think that she'd come to much, how wrong was I. Just goes to show, never judge a book by its cover and some other ugly duckling type stuff!.....
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1832.JPG
IMG_1833.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG

Looks like some chunky buds!
Thanks Dutch Last one coming up!....

DJ's Gold! This was the other seed that I paid for, the rest were all freebies. Just my luck. She has some really dense nugs though and again they are proper stinky! Not like the Blue OG, this one has a heavy Kush smell that has subtle perfume and fruit undertones. I like this one, she's not quite as pretty as the other Blue but she reeks of quality and she's given me a bit more than the other two......
IMG_1836.JPG
IMG_1838.JPG
IMG_1839.JPG
IMG_1840.JPG
IMG_1837.JPG

Back
Top Bottom