Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

I thought about getting an hps for the room, but would still need heat assistance for lights out. I figure after this summer I'll have enough piled up that I can take a break next winter

Just a couple days from getting a dry weight on the pc. Learned a lot on this grow, still mad it took so long to finish flower. The last clone that I thought about making seeds with died. It didn't seem to handle the led as well as the HGK do. Glad it's gone though. Tomorrow I'll start my journal for the new veg plants I have going and probably my journal for my CS project. Gonna put an HGK clone into flower and transplant my veg plants up a size. Busy day, excited to get it going

Nah, she don't smoke at all. Normally it would bother me, but as much as I smoke I'm glad she doesn't.

Somehow I missed these words earlier. My wife and I are in the exact some situation as you two.
She's never smoked... not even as a kid. I find it amazing and it's one of the things that intrigues me about her. I just can't even imagine how someone made it out of a US high school and college without even trying it.
So funny, but like you said... works out well in my favor so I don't poke that bear too much.

Yeah, i try to keep the smoke and smells to a minimum for her, but it's hard to do with some of these dank stank strains. She never smoked growing up, kind of a sheltered kid by my standards. I got to watch all the shows growing up that she wasn't allowed to or just didn't, which is fun cause I got to open a whole new world to her. Hell, she just started watching the office and is been off for years lol

Ended up with a dry weight of 112 grams. so 3.95 ounces, so close to a quarter pound but nowhere near the half pound i was originally aiming for. oh well, time to get the next round ready! this journal is officially finished

Thanks skunny. I feel pretty good about having a grow go sideways on me and still getting something out of it. So far the dried stuff is about a 4 on the scale. Could get a boost with a good cure, but nowhere where I wanted it. So my 2015 kickoff is gonna be a blast. Can't wait to get outside this week sometime to finish up the room.

I never really set myself targets as such but if I averaged 4oz off each of my plants I'd be happy & it would give me 1.6gpw :)
I never gave it much thought until my latest seed order but they say on the details something like 450-500g/m2 so if you have a plant 18"x18" & get 125g (4.5oz) you've hit their target :bravo::)

That's a big number to hit in a small space. I'd need some powerful lights to get up to that.

I'm about to help you with bro.
4oz!? That's awesome. Are you stoked? Man, anything over 2oz a plant breaks the so-so barrier. You're banging it out my friend.

Yeah I'm super stoked to have hit that number. Now I've gotta manage to do it with more than one plant and in much less time lol.

A light of some sort? That'd be awesome, was going to beg the ol lady for a 4x4 tent and the lights I have won't do that justice.

0224151219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom