2 Bucket Hempy Grow

Flowering day 32
A2111.jpg

A2211.jpg

Looking good. I'm surprised more ppl don't do hempy buckets, they're so easy. Why didn't you use vermiculite in the mix?

:goodluck:

It's actually only my 2nd hempy grow, i was a big DWC guy but i agree this method is way easier and use less nutrients. I did alot of research and found that you don't really need the vermiculite so i saved some money and went straight perlite.

Flowering day 42, solid new growth
A252.jpg

A244.jpg

Added Humbold's Golden Secret, never used it before. Could only use 3.75ml per gallon before tips of leafs started to burn.
Aiming to flush around day 56

Flowering day 54
Started flushing
A285.jpg

A 28 day old lemon kush decided to join the party. Started in my veg tent under 250w mh
A294.jpg

Total = 104.5 grams
Success! Ended up turning purple which was a surprise but only turned purple where the light hit it. Everything not hit by light stayed green.

Im also thinking of going hempy . Nice grow by the way , i had a question , do u fill up the rez when u first put seedlings in the hempy bucket . And water u.til the reach the rez

Or do u just water everyday for a while then fill up the rez ??

Thanks !!!!

Thank you.
When i first put the seedlings in i only water every 4 days. I water it like normal and use a gallon at a time and let it run off like normal. It usually takes 18-21 days before the plant hits the rez and really takes off growing. During the wait for the plant to hit the rez i still up my nutrients like normal. I use the lucas formula but start out at 1.25ml micro - 2.5ml bloom - 1.25ml calmag - 1.25ml diamond nectar and slowly work my way up.

Here's my current situation a lemon kush 27 days into flowering
FD27.jpg

Ok thanks , and ya that lemon kush is awesome . I have grown it mine was from female seeds .

Ok one more question , when do u start nutes

Ok thanks , and ya that lemon kush is awesome . I have grown it mine was from female seeds .

Ok one more question , when do u start nutes

This is my 3rd attempt at growing the lemon kush. I had non fem seeds and the first 2 were male. Only 4 weeks in and the smell is already starting to get nice and strong.

Oh ya , she is gonna start to smelling even better. I let my trichs gt 30% amber 70% cloudy . And she was a heavy smoke very indice dominate , my wife said she was to much for her lol. But she kept trying her out .

But all in all , i gv the lemon kush a 8 1/2 on a scale of 10 . Nice smoke and mine was a good yielder to , i gt like 4 oz of one plant , under a 400 watt hps and 4 gallon bucket. But she was in a scrog . And she was vegged for 39 days .

Oh ya , she is gonna start to smelling even better. I let my trichs gt 30% amber 70% cloudy . And she was a heavy smoke very indice dominate , my wife said she was to much for her lol. But she kept trying her out .

But all in all , i gv the lemon kush a 8 1/2 on a scale of 10 . Nice smoke and mine was a good yielder to , i gt like 4 oz of one plant , under a 400 watt hps and 4 gallon bucket. But she was in a scrog . And she was vegged for 39 days .

I got her under a 400w hps and she vegged for 33 days under a 250w mh. I did some low stress training and topped it. How long did you flower for to get 30% amber trichs?

I just looked in my hand written journal of her .

Trichs started getting cloudy by day 49 , and by day 59 they were starting to turn amber . So she gt chopped on day 60 of flower . So all in all 60 days .

But i had another one that was smaller and only yielded like 30 grams , but she wasnt in a scrog . And she finished fast at 49 days she started to turn amber . She gt chopped at 50 days . She was a fast finisher and i hated i dnt clone her lol

I just looked in my hand written journal of her .

Trichs started getting cloudy by day 49 , and by day 59 they were starting to turn amber . So she gt chopped on day 60 of flower . So all in all 60 days .

But i had another one that was smaller and only yielded like 30 grams , but she wasnt in a scrog . And she finished fast at 49 days she started to turn amber . She gt chopped at 50 days . She was a fast finisher and i hated i dnt clone her lol

Kool, thanks man. I was planning on chopping her between day 60-65 but we'll see how the trichs turn out.

No problem , and im going to stick around and see how she turns out for u . And plus for some of your help on my own journey of the hempy bucket .

I just like the idea of bigger yields using hydro methods , soil is ok but can cost a lot over time .

Back
Top Bottom