THC Bomb - Hempy Bucket - Mainline - Grow

Wow. Just wow.

Those colas are awesome man! I'm so surprised with how fast they started to fill out and get plump. To think they are only half way there is crazy!
Prepare for some large colas, and I ain't talkin Coke!

Yea Man i'm very happy with the cola's growth for so early in the flowering cycle. They have definitely out performed my last thc bomb grow. I plan on harvesting on day 70

Flowering Day 37
Flowering_Day_37.jpg

Flowering_Day_37a.jpg

Great job! I wish I had found this journal earlier. I am growing some THC Bomb for the first time and have been training and wish I had topped after I realized how fast this strain can grow. You have mucho bud sites. I will tag along, King.

:thumb:

70 days is not a bad turn around. Do you have an estimate what you'll harvest in regards to weight?

My last THC Bomb grow i pulled 90 grams but i didn't main line it, i only topped it one time and let it do it's thing. With this main line grow i'm hopping for at least 112 grams. If it continues the way it's going this strain really puts on a lot of weight during the flush so i could see up to 150 grams.

Hey king I saw in your other thread you used humboldt golden tree nutes. What did you think about them ??
Also is your setup still only lucas formula with calmag & the diamond nectar ? What all is in your lineup?

I actually used humbodlt golden tree with this grow too. I run lucas formula with calmag and diamond nectar plus i also use 5ml of peroxide. For veg i max out at 5ml micro - 10ml bloom - 5ml calmag - 5ml diamond nectar - 5ml peroxide. Once i reach that level i then add 1.25ml of humbodlt golden tree. I'll use the humbodlt golden tree till around 14 - 21 days of flowering. By then i max lucas formula out at 7.5ml micro - 15ml bloom - 5ml calmag - 5ml diamond nectar - 5ml peroxide. So as i stop using the humbodlt golden tree i start adding kool bloom till the leaves start to burn. I like to add the golden tree as a steroid to help with all the stress i put the plant through with the main line process. The plants grow fast when i add it.

Ok thank you for the quick reply king. Seems pretty straight forward. I planned on using lucas formula aswell. I'll have to look into diamond nectar and see what it's all about since you use it with such great results. So you feed every feed with Peroxide ? I know that helps keep everything clean & sterile, I just thought to much was bad for the plants. But with your results it doesn't lie ! ;)

Ok thank you for the quick reply king. Seems pretty straight forward. I planned on using lucas formula aswell. I'll have to look into diamond nectar and see what it's all about since you use it with such great results. So you feed every feed with Peroxide ? I know that helps keep everything clean & sterile, I just thought to much was bad for the plants. But with your results it doesn't lie ! ;)

I always add 5ml of peroxide every watering. I water a gallon every time so all measurements i have given you is just for 1 gallon of water.

Wow I've been nibbling at the whole mainlining thing but good lord she looks sexy :drool:
Hope my THC Bomb turns out plumping like this chick!

Yea man. As a micro grower i'm using the mainline method on all my plants with great results.

Back
Top Bottom