THC Bomb - Hempy Bucket - Mainline - Grow

Flowering Day 79 - Harvest Time - Chop Day
Harvest_Day_79.jpg

Harvest_Day_79a.jpg

I'm about to start the same strain. Newbie here so I'm trying to read and learn all I can. I'm working with :
2x2x5 tent
2ft 4 bulb t5 light ( to start)
100 w ceramic heat bulb
Temp controller
Light timer

Planning on growing in Fox farms ocean forest soil.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Please let me know how it turns out when cured.

I'm about to start the same strain. Newbie here so I'm trying to read and learn all I can. I'm working with :
2x2x5 tent
2ft 4 bulb t5 light ( to start)
100 w ceramic heat bulb
Temp controller
Light timer

Planning on growing in Fox farms ocean forest soil.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Please let me know how it turns out when cured.

Turned out great. A heavy narcotic high. I don't know to many tips for soil grows only did it in hempy buckets.

I was hoping to have 2 Flowering at a time
Do you think my 2ft x 2ft x 5ft tent might be big enough? With some topping of course.

It will be a tight fit, but can be done. Thc Bomb reacted nicely to the main line method and i got 7 1/2 ounces of it.

Thanks King! Your thread is definitely encouraging. Can't wait to see how my first grow turns out.

Hey Jbone I have a THC Bomb about 30 days from harvest in my journal if you'd like to check it out. It's a great strain but hard to find actually completed journals like this one :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom