THC Bomb - Hempy Bucket - Mainline - Grow

I agree with shaggn 100% some close ups would be greta! And WOW KING those plants are amazing ! How much longer till harvest ?

I'm going to harvest on 70 days flowering, witch is 24 more days from now. I'll work on a close up pic but the close up pics don't turn out to well with my camera phone.

Close ups on Day 49 of flowering
100MEDIA_IMAG0648.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0649.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0650.jpg

Wow King, thanks for the pics. Those plants are looking amazing! The up close shots really show how much bud there really is. It looks like you may have some nute burn though..

Yea i've burned the shit out of the leaves. It happened last time i grew this strain too. I'm starting the flush in 6 days anyways

Those are some chunky buds! I just flipped my Bomb yesterday any pointers?

THC bomb is a pretty easy plant to grow. I push the nutrients pretty strong with her and burnt the leaves pretty good but the buds are growing nice and big so she can take some punishment and grow strong. I'm also thinking of letting her flower for 75 days instead of 70 since i got a bunch of new growth so don't be quick to chop her down. Good luck with your grow

Those buds all look so uniform too. It looks like trimming is going to be pretty easy for you too-not alot of leaf. Did all your hairs brown/redden and then a few days later new white pistols started popping up?

Also, are you checking the trichomes or just relying on the plant looking like it's ready?

I've been clipping some leaves off this past week as the flush has been going opening some lower bud sites to the light. Yes the hairs were a good 80-90% changed to brown/redden and now it has exploded with new white hairs all over. Making it around 40% brown/redden. I believe it's the last ditch effort the plant is making to reproduce. But more white hairs = more weight. I also have been checking the trichs. The little shade leaves coming from the buds are starting to change amber but the actually trichs on the buds have no amber at all.

Back
Top Bottom