THC Bomb - Hempy Bucket - Mainline - Grow

Day 33 before 3rd and final cut
5th10.jpg

After 3rd cut
3rd_cut.jpg

Awesome King!! Subbed foresure. I'm planning on switching from SoG to Mainlining. Sticking around to learn from you, I run the same system (perlite/hempy). Peace!!

King! Great job with your Mainlining so far! Can't wait to see how this grow ends. I haven't really seen a full mainlining journal yet, so I'm definitely intrigued. :goodjob:

Wow, she (hopefully) got a haircut! Can I ask why you're taking so much off/waiting so long to top? I usually top as soon as I can and only take off the top node... Different strokes for different folks, though!

Funny you mention that jojo. For my next grow in going to try a comparison of the same strain but do what you said to one of them (pinch off the top node) and for the other, I'll do as nugbucket does and wait til it grows out to the 5th node then top to the 3rd node. Which do you think makes the veg time shorter?

Funny you mention that jojo. For my next grow in going to try a comparison of the same strain but do what you said to one of them (pinch off the top node) and for the other, I'll do as nugbucket does and wait til it grows out to the 5th node then top to the 3rd node. Which do you think makes the veg time shorter?

I'd be interested in seeing how that experiment works out! Personally, I figure the less that you cut off the plant, the less stress it is seeing. So if you cut off the tops when they're the smallest, they should recover and grow faster, right? That's just my guess!

nicely done.
ive been through the few pages that are here over, and over again.
im in awe of the things we can do to these plants!

Looking great! The buds have gotten much bigger since the last update, especially for only being in flowering for 25 days.

Yea i'm pretty impressed with the growth of the buds for so early in flowering. They are growing even faster then the last time i grew thc bomb.

Back
Top Bottom