Hempy Bucket Mainline WW x BB Lucas Formula 100% Perlite

Deserve the holiday. Current client has been getting their pound of flesh and then some. Nice sunshine break before new client contract next month, so made some cookies to fill the time

Usually wait a little longer to top as tend to find growth vigour is greatly exaggerated with a slightly more established girl, sure they'll be on their 9th node upon return which is overkill, but prefer to cut her myself

Lucas formula is looking good so far. Will push up nutes after topping and a quick flush.

420-magazine-mobile466624041.jpg

Day 25
Same nute feed (done by caretaker)
Looking a lovely lush green from the photo. Would say can't wait to get back to them but loving the sun and beach too much. Accidentally left a bag in my check in luggage jeans.
Stay blazed!

Hi gearsofweed! Nice to see how your girls are doing so well. Nice stuff you have for them amazing conditions. I have one Ww auto together with a NL. Frankly they do envy if they now how it could be - their conditions are the worse which I saw, but it's my first grow and I decided to not spend so much money, at least for this time:D.
Anyway subbed your work. It's inspiring.
P.s. take a look on a small easygoing grow that I have in progress;)

420-magazine-mobile1355755419.jpg

Day 36 (feed completed day 35)
Same nute feed. Next one will be up, looking a little hungry.
Topped down to 3rd node, they were up to their 9th. The one could be the auto, left it in to provide perspective.
Had no soft wire to tie them down. There is no vertical height issue, will this have any impact on yield of mainline tek? Anyone with experience on this let me know.

There was a feed completed on day 30, no pics from caretaker unfortunately so no update.

I think you should be ok not tying them down right away, but i would tie them down within 7-10 days. It helps to strength the branches for the weight to come during the flowering phase.

Tied them down yesterday, managed to get to the shop to grab some soft wire.

Whilst tying, got a look at what may be a mag def. Yellowing between veins as pictured. Also upward leaf curl on entire perimiter of affected leaves.

420-magazine-mobile212049624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785311911.jpg

Only 1.25ml calmag per US gallon atm, going to increase to 2.5ml tomorrow. Also time to increase micro / bloom, will be 2ml / 4ml respectively per US gallon. Will look into diamond nectar dosage.

Tied them down yesterday, managed to get to the shop to grab some soft wire.

Whilst tying, got a look at what may be a mag def. Yellowing between veins as pictured. Also upward leaf curl on entire perimiter of affected leaves.

420-magazine-mobile212049624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785311911.jpg

Only 1.25ml calmag per US gallon atm, going to increase to 2.5ml tomorrow. Also time to increase micro / bloom, will be 2ml / 4ml respectively per US gallon. Will look into diamond nectar dosage.

I bump the nutrients up every 3rd watering.

I bump the nutrients up every 3rd watering.
On that basis way behind on increasing strength, will pick it up slightly quicker to catch up.

What is the mix the plants receive at its peak of diamond nectar / calmag? And is there a need to flush during the grow or before harvest?

On that basis way behind on increasing strength, will pick it up slightly quicker to catch up.

What is the mix the plants receive at its peak of diamond nectar / calmag? And is there a need to flush during the grow or before harvest?

I've never flushed until the end. You can try a flush the water right before putting into flower, i've heard that helps but i haven't tried. I don't mind burnt leaf tips. During veg i max at m=5ml b=10ml dn=5ml cm=5ml peroxide=5ml. So once i hit that level and i want to veg longer i just keep it at that level. I max out at m=7.5ml b=15ml dn=5ml cm=5ml p=5ml. I always up nutrients by 1.25ml at a time, besides the bloom cause in lucas formula you always want bloom to double the micro. You can raise the calmag up to 6.25ml or 7.5ml during flowering if you want, i don't. You will notice that the bottom leafs will turn yellow and die off during flowering because i only use 5ml of calmag but i don't mind the bottom leafs being sucked dry of nutrients because they aren't getting any light anyways. Once it starts eating leafs off the plant alittle higher i then change the watering schedule to every 3 days and that stops it from going any higher.

420-magazine-mobile773853725.jpg
420-magazine-mobile985029241.jpg

Day 43

Nute feed bumped up. Per US gallon;

2.5ml micro, 5ml bloom, 2.5ml calmag, 2.5ml DN, 2ml peroxide.

Behind schedule unfortunately due to other commitments which is a shame as the plan was to have a smokeable product by 2nd week August. Let's see. Will top again on next feeding Thursday.

Got some run off after watering which is good. Got a feel for what a bucket feels like with the res full which is useful. However after testing ph, run off reads 6.5, which is odd as feeds are between 5.8 / 6. Will check again next time, if it's too high may choose to flush.

The one not being topped did infact turn out to be the Auto seed.

Added the standing fan and hygrometer returned from a friend today so will give readings next time.

Sorry haven't been around in a while. Unforeseen circumstances meant had to spend a significant time away from home. Caretaker has been looking after the girls. Back today and it's looking like last cut has been completed, but fair bit of nute burn going on.

5ml micro, 10ml bloom, 5ml calmag, 5ml diamond nectar, 2ml peroxide, per US gallon.

Anything looking like too much? Defo nute burn. Will get some photos up tomorrow

420-magazine-mobile1292267153.jpg

Finally got time to post pics.

5ml micro, 10ml bloom, 5ml calmag, 5ml DN, 2ml peroxide

Don't know what day it is, well over target due to complications in schedule. Final cut, will let go for a week and flip 12/12.

Had a bit of burnt leaf going on. Don't mind as it was only a little, see if this latest feed produces more burn. If not, will up it after next one.
420-magazine-mobile503970796.jpg

Stems seem reasonable stiff, hope it's strong enough to hold up the buds expected (hoping for 4oz per)

Here's the auto
420-magazine-mobile800999470.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1955631905.jpg

Just noticed a few fleshy looking wounds on the leaf of a couple girls, this was the worst observed. Others are slightly less exaggerated symptoms. New growth is displaying on outer perimeter of leaves also. Will update with pics tomorrow.

Feeling like a tds meter is required but however unable to afford one right now. All the data in the run off is something that needs to be examined.

420-magazine-mobile699169919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2117015830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774943742.jpg

At a loss here. Never experienced these symptoms before, only grown in soil before so thinking some sort of deficiency that's proving difficult to identify.

Symptoms include yellowing new growth and general slow growth which develops a kind of wound which then cuts through the leaf leaving a hole.

Help!

Feel like worked out that def or imbalance, they're all doing very well now.

Got to say there's not been a lot of attention paid to these girls but they're doing fairly well considering the lucas formula nutrient profile. next payday will be picking up a tds meter to collect more data from run off.

Burning at the same formula, will trim and start flower this weekend

Huh ? Lucas formula is 8ml. micro and 16ml. Bloom if I'm correct I ran just that per. 1us gal. And had great result from clone to finish oh and I added 1/4 ml. Of carbo blast that's it

Huh ? Lucas formula is 8ml. micro and 16ml. Bloom if I'm correct I ran just that per. 1us gal. And had great result from clone to finish oh and I added 1/4 ml. Of carbo blast that's it
Did u add calmag / diamond nectar? Seem to continuously be experiencing burning symptoms but prior to upping calmag was getting the rust deficiency. Ph in is 5.9/6.0. Feed every 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom