2 Bucket Hempy Grow

King426

Starting a grow journal, hope i'm doing it right.

Grow will consist of 2 plants in a micro grow room hempy bucket style. 6 square feet with 3 gallon buckets

Strain - Bc Big Bud - Lemon Kush
Lights - 400w mh/hps
Side lighting - 200w cfl during veg / 250w cfl during flowering
Grow medium - 100% perlite
Nutrients - Gh Lucas formula with Calmag and liquid bloom in RO water. Liquid bloom only used during flowering

Seedlings sprouted and ready to go. Going to transplant them over to their hempy buckets later today 12/25/14

12694.jpg

21801.jpg

31591.jpg

Transplanted seedlings -day 1

My Micro setup. Intake fan in the right wall, exhaust fan going in the attic. Temperatures high of 77 low of 63
41227.jpg

Day 26
8551.jpg

I removed 4 leafs from both plants (nodes 3 & 4) to allow more sunlight to hit the bottom of the plant.

I didn't actually clip the growing branches coming out of those nodes just the big shade leafs coming out of those nodes. I did it so the lower branches can get more light and grow at a faster pace. I lst'd my last hempy grow and found out my 3 lowest node branches produced colas the same size as the main cola, where as my higher node branches were only half the size. I still lolli pop the branches when i start flowering so each branch produces one big cola. Pretty much just doing some experimenting.

Day 34
BC Big Bud has female preflowers. Lemon Kush i believe has male preflowers
Started cutting the time back 45 minutes a day will be at 12/12 on Feb 1st.
A1114.jpg

BC Big Bud is on the left - Lemon Kush on the right

Day 38
Trimmed lower branches on BCBB. Still think the Lemon Kush is male but do not want to kill till 100% sure.
Tonight starts 12/12 light cycle
A1212.jpg

Flowering day 20
Cut all leafs off the bottom of plant that was not getting hit by any light and bent main cola over 90 degrees
A1710.jpg

Flowering day 21 under the lights recovering very well after the trim and bend. No more cuts or bends till final harvest
A1810.jpg

Back
Top Bottom