Grand Daddy Purp - Mainline - Hempy Bucket

Hi King426, just a few pointers on feeding in hempy.
Do you feed just ro water every other go?
How often to water during veg / bloom phases?
How often do you use calmag in feed?
Any pointers on this would be much appreciated.

I don't understand these Hempy buckets do you have to water multiple times a day it will loose more water than Rockwool even does it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi King426, just a few pointers on feeding in hempy.
Do you feed just ro water every other go?
How often to water during veg / bloom phases?
How often do you use calmag in feed?
Any pointers on this would be much appreciated.

1) No, i feed with nutrients all the way up until my flush
2) During Veg i water every 5 days. During bloom i water every 4 days and then when i get to 21 days flowering i water every 3 days
3) I use calmag in every mixture of nutrients i feed. I run lucas formula with calmag added in the mix

I don't understand these Hempy buckets do you have to water multiple times a day it will loose more water than Rockwool even does it

My style of hempy bucket is a bucket filled with straight perlite, No soil. Cut a hole two inches from the bottom of the bucket for extra run off, but this also gives you a two inch rez. As for watering During Veg i water every 5 days. During bloom i water every 4 days and then when i get to 21 days flowering i water every 3 days

Interesting I grow in soil but I'm defiantly trying this out with one of my plants in the next run now I thought you would have to water a lot more than that so would be ideal for me same as soil every 4 days and are the roots happy sitting in that 2 inch res I thought they needed oxygen or does the perlite just provide that

Interesting I grow in soil but I'm defiantly trying this out with one of my plants in the next run now I thought you would have to water a lot more than that so would be ideal for me same as soil every 4 days and are the roots happy sitting in that 2 inch res I thought they needed oxygen or does the perlite just provide that

Growth during veg for the first 21 days goes slower then soil, but once the roots hit the res the plant blows up. It grow twice as fast once the roots grow down to it. As the perlite starts to dry out in between watering it gives the roots plenty of air.

Do you not have to water everyday untill the roots hit the res I thought the plant would dry out and thanks you have been more than helpful with my questions

Do you not have to water everyday untill the roots hit the res I thought the plant would dry out and thanks you have been more than helpful with my questions

No you don't have to water everyday. Once i put the the seedling into the bucket i only water every 5 days.

Very nice, I might try to attempt a main line on one of my upcoming plants. I top and train so it looks pretty similar, You just have it perfectly symmetrical, great for indoor growing to maximize your canopy for the light coverage. Nice bro!

What size bucket a you using and how far is the hole from the bottom

I use a 3 gallon blue bucket. It's a car wash bucket you can get from walmart - lowes - or any dollar store. I cut the hole 2 inches from the bottom

For anyone who wanted to see how the Gorilla Glue room mate turned out
31972.jpg

22463.jpg
16799.jpg

nice work. what did the gorilla glue yield?

Inspired. Never seen flowers grow this aggressively. Gonna run with 2 600w and mars hydro led II 700w, ww x bb, should give enough meds for the whole year! Will run the journal just like you've been doing, appreciate your help if u want to sub it. Will link it, just off to grab some root riot cubes :)

Inspired. Never seen flowers grow this aggressively. Gonna run with 2 600w and mars hydro led II 700w, ww x bb, should give enough meds for the whole year! Will run the journal just like you've been doing, appreciate your help if u want to sub it. Will link it, just off to grab some root riot cubes :)

awesome man, just send me the link and i'll tune in.

I can't PM you, apparantly I don't have permission to do this. I'll post here if you don't mind.

Having trouble sourcing koolbloom liquid / dry where I am. Still trying, but seen ghe bio bloom.

Sale of GHE Bio Bloom - Bloom Activator 30 ml

Dees that look suitable as an alternative or can you suggest a more cost effective solution.

Peroxide, 12% @ 5ml per gal?

Calmag I got has N, should I try source another?

I'll likely have many questions but I'll research first before bombarding you.

Back
Top Bottom