Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

Thanks guys. :)

Dude I just saw those pics , thats sick bro ..You are theman, dont be humble son ... hail tg

Thanks brother! I am glad they made the rides stress free. :)

WOW!!:yummy: that exile cola is HUGE!! TG it sure is nice to see them back home I bet, that sweet smell of bud in the air,:ganjamon: looking very nice TG!!

Yeah I missed them almost as much as my real kids. ;)

They smell wonderful! The look wonderful! They just are wonderful!

Update: 02/11/13 Day 51 of 12/12

Okay here are the lovely ladies that we have all been waiting for. :)

The Exile is a beast! The Cheese is very stinky! The Fruity Chronic Juice is well proportioned! They handled the move away and back well. I am noticing some slight tacoing on the leaves and the tips are curling up. No clue what it could be as they just received a feed and water but all the girls are showing this. I am not to worried though as they have had a heck of a week.

Without further ado here are the ladies. :)

Fruity Chronic Juice

IMG_12618.JPG

IMG_126211.JPG

IMG_12635.JPG

Cheese

IMG_126410.JPG

IMG_126510.JPG

IMG_12678.JPG

Exile

IMG_126911.JPG

IMG_12715.JPG

IMG_12725.JPG

IMG_12739.JPG

IMG_127410.JPG

IMG_12759.JPG

Update: 02/11/13 Day 51 of 12/12

Okay here are the lovely ladies that we have all been waiting for. :)

The Exile is a beast! The Cheese is very stinky! The Fruity Chronic Juice is well proportioned! They handled the move away and back well. I am noticing some slight tacoing on the leaves and the tips are curling up. No clue what it could be as they just received a feed and water but all the girls are showing this. I am not to worried though as they have had a heck of a week.

Without further ado here are the ladies. :)

Fruity Chronic Juice

IMG_12618.JPG

IMG_126211.JPG

IMG_12635.JPG

Cheese

IMG_126410.JPG

IMG_126510.JPG

IMG_12678.JPG

Exile

IMG_126911.JPG

IMG_12715.JPG

IMG_12725.JPG

IMG_12739.JPG

IMG_127410.JPG

IMG_12759.JPG

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Cheese is my favorite strain!!! Those 3 plants look scary good mate, sending ya reps you deserve it. YUM YUM CHEESE.
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thanks for the reps Hozona, iSmokes, and Leester!

They look great now Tactical! They sure have packed some weight on!

Whats that browning on the bottom 2 nug shots mate, its not mould is it. Not saying it is, dont panic, just looks that way but may be light or something.

Keep up good work , they are beasts , Reps for them mate!!! :)

They look great now Tactical! They sure have packed some weight on!

Whats that browning on the bottom 2 nug shots mate, its not mould is it. Not saying it is, dont panic, just looks that way but may be light or something.

Keep up good work , they are beasts , Reps for them mate!!! :)

It is actually the reflection of the HPS from the closet. I took the girl out for the photos and noticed it as well when reviewing the photos. She is in perfect health. :) Thanks for the reps and concern. :)

Thanks for the reps GT420!

looking tasty tactical!! you were saying earlier that your friend had them under his light while he had them? id say the tacoing* might be just from them re-adjusting to your light again.

+reps

:Namaste:

I guess that could make sense. I also changed my closet around when I set back up. I guess we will see. I also think my light is closer than he had his to the ladies which could be some of it. All I know is that the temps are good and I am about 7" away from the big cola.

Back
Top Bottom