Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

Holy shit I just realized what was going on. My mind is blown.
Still processing information...

Damn TG, this teaches an interesting lesson.
Thanks for sharing your experiences here.

RL

glad all went your way TG:circle-of-love:

Yeah thanks for keeping us informed! Ya had me worried Tac glad it's all done and over with. Sounds like a serious inspection, is it going to be a regular inspection or you should be good for a while now?

I am done with these inspections with out a warrant and my attorney present. :) They think they can just have me continue to let them in but they learned differently. :) Long story but I am sure it is over for awhile.

Argghh, such a hassle to relocate and then come back again. Good thing you kept the girls in good shape tho :thumb:

98 pages is a lot to catch up with :rofl:, I'll go ahead and skim thru. I'll be sure to grab a front row on the next journal :)

Thanks ismokes! I got everything all set back up. I even redid my exhaust set up. I can not wait to see the ladies as it has been over a week. I do not even know what they look like. I will do a photo update tomorrow night if time permits after getting them home. It is a long ride to get them back here. I am just thankful I have a good friend that was able to help out on a moments notice.

So stoked to hear everything went smoothly TG.
Always good to have a friend that'll drop everything and lend a hand.
:thumb:

Here is an update! The Ladies are home!!!!!!

The renovations

IMG_12527.JPG

The ladies

IMG_12518.JPG

The Exile main cola

IMG_12549.JPG

Beautiful mate! They don't look stressed at all! What kind of ballast are you running again?

Apollo 400w. My buddy was giving them 400w from his lumatech to make sure they did not stress from any light changes. :) All I need to do now is mix up 3 gallons of BPN for them and they will love me again.

Oh wow!
Looks like their vacation did them good!!
Fattened them up nicely, must have been an all inclusive resort!

Thanks for the rep Hozona! Yeah it has been a stressful week. But it is over and I am mixing some nutes now. The ladies need some cuddle time and a good meal. :)

is that delivery or is that Digorno num num num:)

Thanks Wizzy!

Back
Top Bottom