Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

So you have your diesle autos on 12-12?

Yeah ran out of room in veg to keep the lights low enough so I moved them to 12/12 which is not what I wanted to do. Very stretch strains. :(

Just wondering, got mine on 18-6, thought maybe 12-12 would be better, cool....:peace:

Dont be so humble , its not just the nutes.... Could be the farmer too, why the corn taste so good ! You see me , im not humble. If Ihad your growing skillz ide tell anyone who would listen what a bad ass botonist I am !!! They do look killer, good job.. Keep it greene !

Dont be so humble , its not just the nutes.... Could be the farmer too, why the corn taste so good ! You see me , im not humble. If Ihad your growing skillz ide tell anyone who would listen what a bad ass botonist I am !!! They do look killer, good job.. Keep it greene !

LOL I am a noob. I just have been lucky so far. :) This is only my 3rd grow.

+ reps TG. FYI, my Farmer's Pride Organic line will be back in stock in about 3 weeks. I have a large batch that will be ready in about a week but I will not have time to bottle it until the week after. If anyone is interested in it, please visit my site in about 3 weeks and it will be ready for shipment ;)
omg noooooooooooo!!! im almost out of grow,bloom,micro,early bloomer,and kbud,!! and i need vita blue,and as always more root magic! i have the grow and bloom from the first batch i ordered the old old formula what am i to do *starts having emotional breakdown crying,screaming,pissing pants etc* spiffy emailed you today i think....

Yeah ran out of room in veg to keep the lights low enough so I moved them to 12/12 which is not what I wanted to do. Very stretch strains. :(

its ok they will be fine in 12/12 i do it with autos all the time

oh btw i noticed this grow is not going so good it all looks weak sick and dying you better just go ahead and send it all to me for analasis as to what went wrong, its alot of work for me but anything i can do to help my 420 fam out ......*lol hmm i wonder if he bought that line of shit and is packing it all up and mailing it to me via overnight express?*,,,,,,,WAIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD??? um yeah i um,,,,,i uh,,,,,,i gotta go i need to ,,,,,,,uh ,,take my vitamins yeah thats it!! lol :rofl: looking like a charging rhino on roids in there tac!! :high-five::bravo:

omg noooooooooooo!!! im almost out of grow,bloom,micro,early bloomer,and kbud,!! and i need vita blue,and as always more root magic! i have the grow and bloom from the first batch i ordered the old old formula what am i to do *starts having emotional breakdown crying,screaming,pissing pants etc* spiffy emailed you today i think....

its ok they will be fine in 12/12 i do it with autos all the time

oh btw i noticed this grow is not going so good it all looks weak sick and dying you better just go ahead and send it all to me for analasis as to what went wrong, its alot of work for me but anything i can do to help my 420 fam out ......*lol hmm i wonder if he bought that line of shit and is packing it all up and mailing it to me via overnight express?*,,,,,,,WAIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD??? um yeah i um,,,,,i uh,,,,,,i gotta go i need to ,,,,,,,uh ,,take my vitamins yeah thats it!! lol :rofl: looking like a charging rhino on roids in there tac!! :high-five::bravo:

LMAO... Glad you approve BID. :)

You mean like First real grow?

I started fine , no probs years ago in soil, did a few personal babies , nice big ones, Then I started to experiment, A LOT, good grows, bad grows and a just plain waste of 3 months once. Sort of finding how I like to do it now, but my heads keeps wanting to try every other method. Not done Hydro yet or a SOG. Mostly personal fun.

End of Month Teaser: 01-31-13 Day 40 of 12/12

Here they are.... Exile, Fruity Chronic Juice, Cheese, Ultraviolet Auto, and Diesel Auto.

IMG_12459.JPG

Looking great, TG! :bravo:

Sup big brother , hey I never really thought about how distateful and tacky it was to post pictures on someone elses post. That is until someone called me on it !! But they are absolutly right . My appolagies bro, wont happen again.. I may not coment as much but you can believe ill be sittin back watching the dr operate when you got a journal going .. again my bad, keep it greene

Sup big brother , hey I never really thought about how distateful and tacky it was to post pictures on someone elses post. That is until someone called me on it !! But they are absolutly right . My appolagies bro, wont happen again.. I may not coment as much but you can believe ill be sittin back watching the dr operate when you got a journal going .. again my bad, keep it greene

No worries man. I like seeing others plants as I can not make it to every journal.

I have some bad news... I had to shut down for a couple weeks. Everything is safe and sound at a new location. So I will not be able to update. Basically I am hoping to be able to have things back up by next week. All I know is I am getting an unwelcomed inspection of my home by a people on Monday. :(

I'll still be on here so do not fret. I just will not have access to the girls until things cool down which should be no longer than a week. I spent last night tearing down and moving the ladies.

Thanks for the reps Xlr8, 420GT, and Wizzy!

my grandma used to say that all the time:)
oh man thatt blows a infected zombie penis mounted in a okra flavored birthday cake!! hope the lil ladies dont get to stressed

Back
Top Bottom