Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

I am in love with that exile

Thats what I keep saying :)

Reps!!! TG you make that 400w work my friend. Im kinda jealous you make me want to stay with my 400w for flowering just so I know I can make it work with anything. Im over here thinking if he can flower good with it I can to. I got my new lights on hold pondering about what I should do :scratchinghead:

Thanks Wizzy! I love my 400w.

Hey Wiz, how does a 8 bulb T5 { 440 watt } compare to your 400 watt........:thanks:

:thumb:

I have a ViaVolt 8 tube with 6500k's and a ViaVolt 4 tube in the tent, all 4 footers, that brand seemed to be the best bang for the buck.
In about a week ill be ordereing some 3000k's for flowering... Growing 3 Blue Mystics reg fems, and in the tent 1 Biodiesel - Kandy Kush
auto fem, all about 5 weeks till harvest, i wanted to start the bloom bulbs ealier but had other expenses.....

I use T5's I have (1) 12 bulb 648w and (1) 8 bulb 440w. I mix reds and blues during flowering and "BAM" I had big heavy dense nugs. It was like holding a grenade in your hand. I will testify T5's DO WORK! my little closet glows like in the "Poltergeist" movie, "dont go into the light caroline" LOL!

Thanks for the reps Fishy.

Yeah I love my T5 for vegging. It is working great. I got tied up so I am unable to add more pictures tonight but I will get them in the morning. :)

Tho Id hazard to argue that the Cfl's will Veg better if correct amount, and theyr espond well IMO. So Im keen to raise em with Cfls til theyre about 1ft, then hit with the MH.. I use my 400w MH/hps and gotten great results!!

So here are the additional photos I promised. They look so nice with the HPS off. :)

Fruity Chronic Juice

IMG_121511.JPG

IMG_121614.JPG

IMG_121711.JPG

Exile

IMG_121914.JPG

IMG_122016.JPG

IMG_122118.JPG

Cheese

IMG_122215.JPG

IMG_122414.JPG

IMG_122510.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice No Flash

IMG_122613.JPG

Size Reference

IMG_12278.JPG

IMG_122811.JPG

IMG_122911.JPG

I had the exile pegged for greatness from the start. Glad she's holding strong. Go baby go!! Lol
Epic as usual.

Back
Top Bottom