Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

So here are the additional photos I promised. They look so nice with the HPS off. :)

Fruity Chronic Juice

IMG_121511.JPG

IMG_121614.JPG

IMG_121711.JPG

Exile

IMG_121914.JPG

IMG_122016.JPG

IMG_122118.JPG

Cheese

IMG_122215.JPG

IMG_122414.JPG

IMG_122510.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice No Flash

IMG_122613.JPG

Size Reference

IMG_12278.JPG

IMG_122811.JPG

IMG_122911.JPG

Get these back to the top for ya! Way to pretty to not be on the last page!

I am about 6 weeks from estimated harvest. The Fruity Chronic Juice smells like a tropical drink. It is amazing, you would have to have it to understand how it truly smells.

Thanks for the reps Hozona, 420GT, and Xlr8! I appreciate all the kind words.

I hate to dwell and obsess but, damn that exile looks good. Lol
Not to say they don't all look unbelievably tasty
But damn.

NICE TACTIC!!! I hope I have some similar pics in about 2 weeks!! Looking great buddy..
Even getting some orange pistils now and all - youre a lucky man!! TASTY:):) Good work. Smokemup:goodjob:

NICE TACTIC!!! I hope I have some similar pics in about 2 weeks!! Looking great buddy..
Even getting some orange pistils now and all - youre a lucky man!! TASTY:):) Good work. Smokemup:goodjob:

Thanks Smokem! I am trying hard to give these ladies the life they need. :)

You re making me wanna pop another bean in and see what I get.. I really wanted a new strain so we will see what the future holds! Dunno how I managed to possibly find another C99xPR when I thought there was only that 1 I had last time??
But yeah, I cant wait til Ive got some buds to compare with, I really gotta get me BPN stuff before my nxt round..
Later mate, Keep em green!! Smokemup

Yeah the garden is looking fantastic. :) I am anxious to try these babies when they are ready. I can not believe there is 5 1/2-6 weeks left. :)

:drool::drool::yummy::yummy::popcorn::popcorn:

+ reps TG. FYI, my Farmer's Pride Organic line will be back in stock in about 3 weeks. I have a large batch that will be ready in about a week but I will not have time to bottle it until the week after. If anyone is interested in it, please visit my site in about 3 weeks and it will be ready for shipment ;)

+ reps TG. FYI, my Farmer's Pride Organic line will be back in stock in about 3 weeks. I have a large batch that will be ready in about a week but I will not have time to bottle it until the week after. If anyone is interested in it, please visit my site in about 3 weeks and it will be ready for shipment ;)

Thanks for the reps! If I did not have so much of the Elite 3 part I would be jumping all over it. But I will say my results are fantastic with the current line up. :)

End of Month Teaser: 01-31-13 Day 40 of 12/12

Here they are.... Exile, Fruity Chronic Juice, Cheese, Ultraviolet Auto, and Diesel Auto.

IMG_12459.JPG

So you have your diesle autos on 12-12?

Back
Top Bottom