Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

All is good the ladies are nestled under a 600w right now. The babies are under another T5 setup. All my stuff is packed up and stored off sight. So nothing to worry about here. Just have to tidy things up a bit.

oh man thatt blows a infected zombie penis mounted in a okra flavored birthday cake!! hope the lil ladies dont get to stressed

Damn B.i.d you ruined fried okra for me hahahaha!

Damn you got balls to drive around with live greens in your wagon. I would have to have a lead car and a chase car and some extra drawers and baby wipes! naw screw it depends, scanners and nerve pills and did I mention NERVE PILLS!!!!

I thought inspection ppl cant go in your closets and anything thats closed???? They arent allowed to im pretty sure of that.

they might go Hey whats that smell? :)

Best to be safe! Sounds like you are handling things wisely, TG. :goodluck:

Recently had some peeps three feet from my gals, hopefully, unbeknownst to them. Ultimate stealth test. Stressed? You're damned right!

Im really confident things went well - but knowing they were coming ahead of time... Yikes! :yikes:

I had a bad infestation of mites a while back. I killed all my clones and harvested early to get rid of the problem. Well, that ruined my perpetual grow I was setting up. So, a buddy of mine helped me out by giving me 11 plants. 6 big ones ready for flower and 5 smaller ones ready for veg. I had to get them home so I put them into my wifes tiny little car (about the size of a Mini cooper) and we pulled a sheet over them. Well, it stunk so bad you had to crack all the windows. So, two of these plants are so big, they are in 7 gallon pots. So, the whole hatchback is full, the back seat is full and the floor is full. As I'm driving along, the sheet slides off the plants and is blown back cause I have the windows cracked too. Anyway, I have to drive like 50 miles and you can see all the plants in the back through the side and back windows ...... LOL. I drove like this all the way home. Once I got home and looked at the car, I laughed my ass off.

Of course it's legal for a patient to grow in WA ..... but, no cop is going to pass that up. And, it would get you way more attention that you would ever want. Plus, you have to keep it out of the sight of the public.

It was pretty damn funny anyway. Had to febreeze the car to get the stank out .... LOL.

I had a bad infestation of mites a while back. I killed all my clones and harvested early to get rid of the problem. Well, that ruined my perpetual grow I was setting up. So, a buddy of mine helped me out by giving me 11 plants. 6 big ones ready for flower and 5 smaller ones ready for veg. I had to get them home so I put them into my wifes tiny little car (about the size of a Mini cooper) and we pulled a sheet over them. Well, it stunk so bad you had to crack all the windows. So, two of these plants are so big, they are in 7 gallon pots. So, the whole hatchback is full, the back seat is full and the floor is full. As I'm driving along, the sheet slides off the plants and is blown back cause I have the windows cracked too. Anyway, I have to drive like 50 miles and you can see all the plants in the back through the side and back windows ...... LOL. I drove like this all the way home. Once I got home and looked at the car, I laughed my ass off.

Of course it's legal for a patient to grow in WA ..... but, no cop is going to pass that up. And, it would get you way more attention that you would ever want. Plus, you have to keep it out of the sight of the public.

It was pretty damn funny anyway. Had to febreeze the car to get the stank out .... LOL.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for all the thoughts, well wishes, and prayers. Needless to say I made it out unscathed. This was not just some inspection that I could avoid, it was a life and death situation. It was not fun and very scary. I am lucky that I had a heads up that they were coming. The ladies will return home this weekend after I am sure all is clear. I can not post publicly who or what the inspection was for but lets just put it this way, I had an attorney on speed dial and exercised my Constitutional rights..... ;) Feel free to PM me.

I can tell you that the girls are safe and eager to come home to dad. They did not shock from the move even with the cold weather. :)

Back
Top Bottom