SmokeyMcFly's HighBrix, Grand Daddy Purple, Ace Bubba Kush & Cotton Candy Grow

Well don't really know yet. #2 is looking like the normal GDP pheno. I have no idea what's going on with three but it could be very interesting and maybe we lucked into a strange killer keeper or maybe it will take longer to flower and have lower yield and be a dud... here's to hoping for scenario 1 :)

Hey doc, one or two to many... it is probably in its fourth run but I ran out of worm castings and recycled it without adding any new wc. I am thinking this lead to low soil energy combined with me being away for a few weeks of this grow and missing feedings has taken a toll. Good news is I think the MG decencies I always seem to have might actually be a sign of low energy not really just needing to add more mg like I thought before.

Actually I just remembered it was even worse than that. I used this soil a second run with zero recycle and then after the second run I was out of WC when I did recycle it. So I think this is its third run in the original WC...

Hey doc, one or two to many... it is probably in its fourth run but I ran out of worm castings and recycled it without adding any new wc. I am thinking this lead to low soil energy combined with me being away for a few weeks of this grow and missing feedings has taken a toll. Good news is I think the MG decencies I always seem to have might actually be a sign of low energy not really just needing to add more mg like I thought before.

The new GE and Trans should completely remove any mg issues at all.

I've never personally run a "Hi-Brix run" before but still very interested in what you got going on here. Much props. I been watchin Doc since I joined this site. From what I know, with HB blend soil in your pots, and Doc Bud in your corner you are in for some frosty nugs! Not to mention everybody else who chimes in with even more valuable information. Ya gotta love this place and all its people.... just reminds me that there is still some good folks left on this old green planet of ours. Keep up the good work and hope ya dont mind me hanging around.
Peace. Im out. Sparks

I've never personally run a "Hi-Brix run" before but still very interested in what you got going on here. Much props. I been watchin Doc since I joined this site. From what I know, with HB blend soil in your pots, and Doc Bud in your corner you are in for some frosty nugs! Not to mention everybody else who chimes in with even more valuable information. Ya gotta love this place and all its people.... just reminds me that there is still some good folks left on this old green planet of ours. Keep up the good work and hope ya dont mind me hanging around.
Peace. Im out. Sparks

Sparks,...ya mon, lots of good people left on our 'ball'. There are many , right here in this neighborhood. Not only are they growing some of the nicest produce on our 'ball' , but they , as people are also filled with a lot of integrity and will offer and give help any time it's needed. Very cool group. You sound like your attitude is just what fits 'in' here and you are more than welcome to "hang around".
please get around to some of the DBHBB grow journals and get a feel for this group. Cheers to ya Sparks and once again, a big warm welcome to the neighborhood!:welcome::bravo::high-five:
just an example of some DBHBB produce....
resin_pics_of_Mazar_at_15-20_days_left_012.jpg

Hey all sorry for the lack of updates. My father past away a couple weeks ago and I have been home helping my mom. The wife is keeping the plants at least alive for now I'll get some new pics up when I get back in another week or so.

:passitleft:

Thanks everyone :circle-of-love:

I got home tonight and everything is alive and relatively healthy. The GDP has some pretty tacod leaves and a bit of burning on the snowmoon, she was squirting the mixed up drench on the leaves until I noticed her doing it through facetime but that was just two days ago when I figured out what she was doing :rofl:

Here are the two finished GDP, neither turned out very purple. I tried #2 tonight and it's nice and strong with the standard GDP flavor / smell. I will probably try #3 tomorrow I just pulled it off the drying line when but it's very frosty with a lot of foxtails so I can't wait to try it and see what that's all about :)

GPD #3
DSC_0964_834DSC_0964_sm.JPG

DSC_0964_835DSC_0964_sm.JPG

DSC_0963_825DSC_0963_sm.JPG
DSC_0960_824DSC_0960_sm.JPG
DSC_0985_830DSC_0985_sm.JPG
DSC_0984_829DSC_0984_sm.JPG
DSC_0988_831DSC_0988_sm.JPG

GDP #2
DSC_0997_833DSC_0997_sm.JPG
DSC_0991_832DSC_0991_sm.JPG
DSC_0972_827DSC_0972_sm.JPG

Snow Moon from at least 3 weeks ago maybe 4
DSC_0954_822DSC_0954_sm.JPG

I'll get some new pics of the plants tomorrow when the lights are off, I also have another of the GDP #2 flowering with the snowmoon and a bunch of stuff ready to flip. :cheer:

Thanks for lookin all!

Back
Top Bottom