Indoor Grow July 2009 : AustralianQ1 CaliGDP CaliSSH CaliOrange DutchWidowSkunk

DownOver

Hi everyone,

Will be starting this journal in earnest next week, but for now, have included the seedling shots of my next grow.
Australian Q1
Day_30.JPG

No.1 I am bringing her back inside, plant is already 3 weeks old.
Day_23.JPG

No.2
Californian Grand Daddy Purple
GDP_1_day_5.JPG

Californian Orange Bud
GDP_1_day_2.JPG

Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
Plant height: Medium, Indica/Sativa mix.
Stoned or high: Sativa high, cerebral buzz.
THC level: Medium 8-15%
Flowering Weeks: 9/10 weeks.
Yield:500 grams (Sea of Green on one m2).
Harvest Month:9/10 (outdoor growing).
Grow difficulty:Moderate.

Californian Super Silver Haze
CASSH_Day_5.JPG

Awards: 1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999.
Genetics: Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
Effect: The most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Flowering indoor: 10- 11 weeks with yield up to 800 gr./sqm.
Flowering outdoor: Harvest in mid October in the Northern hemisphere, in mid May in the Southern.
Yield is up to 1500 gr./plant.
THC: 18% CBD: 0.3% CBN: 0.1%

Dutch WidowSkunk
WSkunk_1_day_6.JPG

o Type: Sweet Skunk X White Widow
o Indoor flowering: 56 - 70 days.
o Indoor yield: up to 400 gram per m².
o Outdoor flowering time: May / June to October.
o Height: 75 - 150 cm.
o Buzz: Happy playful high.
o Taste/Smell: Sweet & aromatic.

DAY 11

Hi Everyone,
Bought myself a 250watt HPS Ballast and a Son-T-Agro Bulb. Don't know why I haven't been utilising this wardrobe before as a clone/seedling grow area?? The plants get moved into the grow room properly on Sunday. Just couldn't help myself but post this pic.

Day_112.JPG

Day 14

The journal starts in earnest TODAY!!

Have moved the grow from a wardrobe to the grow room.
In the wardrobe, I was using a 250Watt HPS, but for the next 3 weeks in the grow room will be using a 400Watt HPS, then moving onto a 600Watt HPS in the last week of Veg.

During the last 5 weeks of flowering, I increase the wattage by reintroducing the 400Watt HPS so as to have 1000Watts HPS in total. I find this way it increases the available lumens, but also acts as a way of controlling the costs associated with running 1000Watts all grow.

Day_17.JPG

Notice the oil heater. It is COLD here so I am using this and the heat from the Ballast to get to about 28C.

Day_1_2.JPG

Will post weekly on Sunday

Im unsure if oil heaters work the same as propane heater but I was thinking that maybe you could get a propane heater and in turn get valuable CO2 from it. GDP, cant wait to see that grow. (its actually the first time ive seen a GDP plant which is weird cause that stuff is all over here, I just havent seen it. Anyhow looks sweet man, cant wait to see em grow. Im gonna have to come to you for my next grow, because it going to be soil and Im kinda a newbie when it comes to soil. I always end up with some problem. In hydro its easy cause its all numbers and the data is right in front of you (in most cases) so problem solving is usually simple with hydro. With soil I get lost somehow. Anyhow:eek:fftopic::focus: Nice setup man, They look great!

Day 19

Everyone is looking happy and growing well.
Have tipped the eldest of the Q1 plants, to let everyone see how it gets bushy, while leaving the other Q1 untouched so that its natural grow can also be observed.
Took 2 clones from a Bubblegum female I had growing outdoor. The plant was near harvest when I took the clones and they are now in dirt and really starting to take off. Such a great strain.

Day 43 Q1
Day_43.JPG

Day 13 Q1
Day_132.JPG

Cali Orange day 13
Day_133.JPG

Day 19 CASSH
CASSH_1_day_19.JPG

Day 19 GDP
GDP_1_day_19.JPG

Bubblegum Clone day 4
Bgum_1_day_4.JPG

Day 21

What a difference a week can make in the grow room. Have included again pictures from both ends of the light. Regulars will notice that there are more plants, I have had some success with late cloning of a bubblegum that was harvested 3 weeks ago. Such a great strain, I cannot give this strain enough compliments. GDP and CASSH plants are really starting to explode in growth, the Cali Orange is a bit slower, Widow skunk is a lot slower than I expected and the Q1 is growing as per usual.

Week 3

Day_211.JPG

Day_21_1.JPG

Week 2

Day_17.JPG

Day_1_2.JPG

Hi Everyone,

The group shot I am posting just isn't doing justice to how well the plants are responding. Thought I would include individual shots of the plants as at day 23, into the grow. At the current rate of growth, the light will be changed to 12/12 a week earlier than anticipated. Probably this Sunday.

Q1 day 17

Day_171.JPG

Q1 day 47

Day_47.JPG

GDP 1 day 23

GDP_1_day_23.JPG

GDP 2 day 23

GDP_2_day_23.JPG

CASSH 1 day 23

CASSH_1_day_23.JPG

CASSH 2 day 23

CASSH_2_day_23.JPG

Cali Orange Bud day 17

Day_162.JPG

WidowSkunk day 23

Day_231.JPG

And even though I am not including her in this journal, I have to put in 1 of the Bubblegum clones as at day 8 in soil.

Bubblegum Clone 1 day 8

Bgumm_1_day_8.JPG

Hi CMX,

I am shocked, really shocked at how well they are all growing!! Especially the Californians. Have been doing nothing really out of the ordinary as far as nutrients and their application goes. It may just be that the seed stock is 1st class!

I think 28 days will be all they really need for Vegetative at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom