The Germinator's Dr Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk DWC Grow 2017

Usually a pollen sac will have a stalk with the sac at the end. Calyx usually sit flush against the node.
Mine looked like that on this plant but are now calyx. Here's the pic of one. Looks male but I think it fooled us.
420-magazine-mobile715563704.jpg

Its not necessary to cull a plant that early unless you need space. Itbeould never have harmed any other plant until pollen sacks had developed and you cant miss that. Like i said in earlier post i didnt think it was male, maybe a herm but too early too tell. Too mmany less experienced people jumping in telljng you to cull a plant you are unsure of that is no threat at all at that moment in time. It pays to be patient and try not to take too much advice from people with o ly a handful of small grows. The advice is often well intentioned but often has no substance to it or weight to it from experience. People often quote things to me that come from well known books or quotes from people but it means nothing. Experience counts for everything.

Thank You Cultivator. I am gun shy after last year. I posted pics of what I thought were males and many people told me to be patient and wait. That there was no chance of it pollinating my female yet. If you check last years journal you can confirm it. In the end I had a pollinated female. It's my own fault though. I gotta learn to follow my instinct. I am new to dwc but grew outdoors for more than 20 years till I was caught in 1992 and was sent to dept of corrections. First offense.
Anyways Thank You for taking the time and offering your advice. It's appreciated.
Getting ready to change my bucket out again. It's been 4 days and she's been drinking more than a gallon a day so I've replaced the four gallons that's in the bucket. At day two I did give it some extra micro and kool bloom. Fingers crossed I haven't given it nute burn yet. These incredible Bulk love the nutes. Pics soon.

Bucket change.
1250ppm
5.9 ph
75 degrees in room
69 degree water
No sign of hermie yet. Looked it over really good. Here's a screenshot of tonight's formula. I raised the bloom 10ml.
The black ring is still inside the plant spreading the mains outward. The lower inside ones are blooming really well and might catch the outside mains.
420-magazine-mobile542853370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile732687225.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1560346932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile196070319.jpg

I am amazed at how this plant is progressing. Just in two days the buds have filled in the spaces at the top of the colas. One thing I've changed from last grow is no light leaks at all. 100% dark. And I've kept the temps stable. Much easier growing in the winter. Cuts down on bugs too.
I am also topping off with nute water. Not plain water. Keeping the nutes concentrated. I still change weekly to keep nutes balanced.
I've came up with an idea like scrog but for dwc. I call it floating scrog. I got the idea after making the ring I put in the middle to spread out all my main shoots. That ring is now buried a foot down and a lot of other undergrowth is now main shoots.
Pics and update when I change my bucket.
I received my four feminized seeds. 2 Gorilla Glue. 2 Incredible Bulk. Not sure when I'll plant them. It will be when I get another light and build another rdwc. I have everything to build it.
Thank You to those who have offered words of encouragement and mostly your time.

Yea man this strain, in my opinion lacks the taste I'm looking for but, it makes up for it 10 fold in terms of ease of growing, potency, and yield. Wish I had kept it.

I flipped my over ride button on my timer ten min early last night to turn lights on. Forgot about it.
My plant got 15 hours light. I plan on leaving them in the dark today for 12 hours but that will mean 9 hours of light tomorrow then they'll be back on schedule.
Lights on 6pm to 6am.
Will they be ok? Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom