Delhi Friend & Red Leicester Tease In Coco

I have a batch of new seedlings started for a DTW coco run and one of them is a Delhi Friend. Going to be a while for both of us before we get to the exciting part but I'll sub now and check in later.

Im looking to flip in around a week, around 4 week veg mark maybe a little sooner, just introduced them to mini training screens so once theyve got a hold im going to flip so might be sooner than you think ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Forgot the group photo
Left to right
LSD - Red Leicester - Delhi Friend
420-magazine-mobile1498504159.jpg

What day from pop was this?

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

Hey great to see you pop your head in here, yes she hasn't caused me any major problems atm. And that would have been day 17 of veg.

Will try get some more recent photos up soon as have started training plants on screens going to flip once i know the RL and DF have recovered from transplant.

Hope you are all well!

Another little update for those of you following.

Everything still ticking along. Lights at 18"
Daytime: 24degrees 50% rh
Nightine 19 degrees 40% rh

Been trying to raise the humidity with water dishes but this will get better as i start to water more, been very conservative this time round to try build strong roots but i think its time to start getting real food into these girls

Fed today all 1L water each with:
2ml bio grow
2ml algamic (last feed)
2ml cal mag
Ph 6

1 scoop bat guano powder top dressing
Need to take a trip to the grow store to pick up my flower booster. Decided on bloom organic sweet, should replace the biobizz topmax aswell as providing lots of phosphorus and potassium.
So flowering nutes will be
Biobizz biobloom
Bloom organic sweet
Homemade calmag

Going to start feeding 1L water a day until i get runoff then wait a couple days then repeat, making sure coco stays 'moist' at all times

So pic time

420-magazine-mobile561970985.jpg

LSD

420-magazine-mobile1484095.jpg

Red Leicester

420-magazine-mobile1601255351.jpg

Delhi Friend

Cleaned up some lower growth just waiting for them to reach up to the screens looking to flip 6/2 so i still have room to train the stretch into the screens.

I know these screens are tiny haha little cute things ent they. But if i like this scrog method i will build better round screens that allow full footprint of the pot just want to try get some more grows under my belt get experience, only so much reading can do ent there.
Things are getting busy with the girls and i really need to get up the allotment get that prepped and the bonsais and chillis all need attention. Gotta keep them fingers green tho ent ya ey

Hope you are all bless!
Happy friday highday to you !

Another little update for those of you following.

Everything still ticking along. Lights at 18"
Daytime: 24degrees 50% rh
Nightine 19 degrees 40% rh

Been trying to raise the humidity with water dishes but this will get better as i start to water more, been very conservative this time round to try build strong roots but i think its time to start getting real food into these girls

Fed today all 1L water each with:
2ml bio grow
2ml algamic (last feed)
2ml cal mag
Ph 6

1 scoop bat guano powder top dressing
Need to take a trip to the grow store to pick up my flower booster. Decided on bloom organic sweet, should replace the biobizz topmax aswell as providing lots of phosphorus and potassium.
So flowering nutes will be
Biobizz biobloom
Bloom organic sweet
Homemade calmag

Going to start feeding 1L water a day until i get runoff then wait a couple days then repeat, making sure coco stays 'moist' at all times

So pic time

420-magazine-mobile561970985.jpg

LSD

420-magazine-mobile1484095.jpg

Red Leicester

420-magazine-mobile1601255351.jpg

Delhi Friend

Cleaned up some lower growth just waiting for them to reach up to the screens looking to flip 6/2 so i still have room to train the stretch into the screens.

I know these screens are tiny haha little cute things ent they. But if i like this scrog method i will build better round screens that allow full footprint of the pot just want to try get some more grows under my belt get experience, only so much reading can do ent there.
Things are getting busy with the girls and i really need to get up the allotment get that prepped and the bonsais and chillis all need attention. Gotta keep them fingers green tho ent ya ey

Hope you are all bless!
Happy friday highday to you !

No expert here but don't be afraid to water in coco. I water 3 times a day just too run off, not a lot but abit. This ensures your girls are getting what they need at that time. It really is impossible to over water coco in the early testing days of my pump I once pumped my girls with 45L over 3 days and they loved it haha

Keep going great ride :) keeping a eye on that RL she's a good grower

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

Hehe whats up guys many things to report.

The girls are getting flipped tomorrow, lights set to 12/12.
And there's something special about this ere light

GUESS WHO JUST JOINED THE MARS HYDRO CREW?

420-magazine-mobile1913036019.jpg

Got a bargain on it brand new sealed in box, met a guy who unfortunately invested in four of these lights planning himself a nice grow room......

But he failed to tell his wife about his new green passion and things went south when she found out.
Good bye lights

But welcome them into my tent
Set up ready for the flip tomorrow starting at 20"

Just a quick one for anyone that may know, bloom and grow switches on for flower I presume? Thats what set just want to double check dont want to do no harm to my plants.

Been feeding and watering more as was suggested started feeding 1.5L to each plant per day with:
1ml biogrow
2ml biobloom
1ml calmag
2 ml bloom organic sweetener

Partly following a feed schedule based around use of the tropic bat mix medium so im running full strength at the moment the plants seemed to be liking half strength so I'll just wait to see what they tell me.

Pics
420-magazine-mobile583951656.jpg

LSD

420-magazine-mobile413864428.jpg

RED LEICESTER

420-magazine-mobile1019046338.jpg

DELHI FRIEND
Im real interested in this plant because of its genetics, i will be paying particular attention to the structure of this one

Thanks guys let me know what you think

Looks good. Generally I wouldn't up the nutes up by that big of a jump - but as long as you have your eye on things. Generally if they look happy I don't increase the nutes at all actually. But you'll see if they burn or the leaves are looking funny.

Looks good. Generally I wouldn't up the nutes up by that big of a jump - but as long as you have your eye on things. Generally if they look happy I don't increase the nutes at all actually. But you'll see if they burn or the leaves are looking funny.

Sorry about these slow replies busy bee at the moment

Thanks for the heads up, plants seem to be liking it atm stretching nice will keep a close eye for any nute burns.
Fed 1.6L each again today with same nutes, no feed yesterday missed the chance before lights out but plenty of run off today so reducing to 1L feed per plant.

Hope all is well wherever you are!
Much respect guys

Update day
Day 6 since switch to 12/12

Been much tucking and twisting, twisting and tucking training the plants to screens
My small screens make this fiddly but im liking what its doing for the plants should end up with a nice amount of tops in each.

Been feeding every other day 1L per plant with
1ml biogrow
2ml biobloom
2ml bloom swtnr
1ml calmag
Ph6

Today was a no feed day but yesterday the red Leicester got a double dose of biogrow, new growth was looking abit pale, guessing this one is just a little more hungry than the rest.

Temps raised abit with the new light but easily combatted just upped the speed controller of the fan and we back at 23 daytime 19 night time temps
Humidity hovering around 45%

Something for ya eyes now ey guys an girls

420-magazine-mobile1064715606.jpg

LSD

420-magazine-mobile1724475789.jpg

Red Leicester

420-magazine-mobile1990624143.jpg

Delhi Friend

Photos just under camera flash and taken just after training them so thats why they look as they do.

Been a long day tho curry in oven, vape heating up
Jah bless to you all!

Update day
Day 6 since switch to 12/12

Been much tucking and twisting, twisting and tucking training the plants to screens
My small screens make this fiddly but im liking what its doing for the plants should end up with a nice amount of tops in each.

Been feeding every other day 1L per plant with
1ml biogrow
2ml biobloom
2ml bloom swtnr
1ml calmag
Ph6

Today was a no feed day but yesterday the red Leicester got a double dose of biogrow, new growth was looking abit pale, guessing this one is just a little more hungry than the rest.

Temps raised abit with the new light but easily combatted just upped the speed controller of the fan and we back at 23 daytime 19 night time temps
Humidity hovering around 45%

Something for ya eyes now ey guys an girls

420-magazine-mobile1064715606.jpg

LSD

420-magazine-mobile1724475789.jpg

Red Leicester

420-magazine-mobile1990624143.jpg

Delhi Friend

Photos just under camera flash and taken just after training them so thats why they look as they do.

Been a long day tho curry in oven, vape heating up
Jah bless to you all!

This is looking very impressive I like it! :love: :Namaste:

Hey guys whats up

I did write this update out yesterday but technology went wrong lost whole post and it took me a while to bring myself to rewrite haha but here it is better late than never

Day 11 of 12/12
And im calling this day 3 of flower as delhi friend is showing hairs.

Plants are doing nice filling up the screens. No massive problems to report, Red Leicester is definitely hungrier than the other two at this point shes asking for more food.

All plants fed yesterday 1L
Water with:
1ml bio grow
2ml bio bloom
2ml bloom swtnr
1 ml cal mag

Red Leicester got an extra dose of bio grow to cater for what i think shes asking for.

Fungus gnats are back in small quantities, ive figured they got brought in on my bonsai so im going to treat the girls and all houseplants with hypoasis miles.
Stumbled upon while researching, used alot in large scale organic growing and in snail farming haha
Live in top inch of substrate, eat all the nasties you dont want in there then they themselves die after 4 weeks without food so hopefully fungus gnat problem over. Found a company selling tubes of the things for hobbyists, will let ya know if they work

Pics
420-magazine-mobile48887587.jpg

LSD

420-magazine-mobile242286821.jpg

Red Leicester

420-magazine-mobile687134171.jpg

Delhi Friend

I could be wrong but anyone else thinking that delhi friend leaves look a lil sativaeee? Strain is meant to be 95% indica?

Cheers guys hope all is well in your worlds

Well it has been a while hasn't it
Much progress to report girls been reaching for the skies
Day 11 of flower of these latest pics
Been upping feeds abit as wasnt getting run off finally got some again on yesterdays feed.
1.5L with feed per L
1ml bio grow
2ml bio bloom
2ml bloom swtnr
1ml cal mag
Ph 6

Feeds change in a few days more flower power for the girls, planning to top dress with bat guano again week 3

Been carrying out minor defol and light bits of training trying for a nice canopy

Ill let you make your mind up

Delhi friend
420-magazine-mobile2131039310.jpg

Lsd
420-magazine-mobile1119745103.jpg

And the Red Leicester
420-magazine-mobile702715138.jpg

RL little behind, is pushing out hairs but not as much stretch atm will wait to see what she does next

Will try get some close ups of DF tonight show the progress

Hope you're all well, getting very excited for my trip to spannabis next week now!

Wow so things have bee hectic!
Works crazy but i did get a little break last weekend, nice day out at spannabis. And man i forgot how much i love barcelona.
Got to smoke some wicked products out there well needed getaway that was!

Last update was a while ago, sorry for those following
But guess it just means i got more to show you now

Today is day 27 of flower, plants have been taking 1L of water each per day with
1ml biogrow
3ml biobloom
2ml swtnr
1ml calmag

I did bump up the biobloom feed to 4ml for a few days and looks like the girls thanked me for it, noticed some very slight light tips on all 3 strains so going with plain water until 18/3, give the plants a rest before we resume feeding. Im much more confident about this grow than the last one. Will hopefully hit my target this time with the new light and all.
Im pleased i stuck with the organic nutes aswell. One day when i have the space i would love to start back with soil and cook up some nice for the plants but until then......

Anyways pics for ya

Delhi Friend
Check out this plant, super interesting genetics, them skinny leaves, earthy, almost hashy smell
420-magazine-mobile713887954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170463770.jpg

Red Leicester
Wowwowwow stackin up now, think this is gonna make some nice dense nugs
Getting sticky already
420-magazine-mobile1362146476.jpg

420-magazine-mobile755436794.jpg

LSD
The queen i would say biggest out the three crazy hairs like the Red Leicester aswell
420-magazine-mobile994507832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1177207808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom