3 Strains, 6 Plants - COBS & Coco In 5 Gal Hempy Buckets - Let's Watch This Disaster!

Re: 3 Strains, 6 Plants - COBS & Coco In 5 Gal Hempy Buckets - Let's Watch This Disas

Don't Worry, Be Happy! Lol... that was my High School Graduation Picture "Favorite Saying" in my graduating year yearbook!

Ok, thanks Troy.... I didn't know if it was ok to super crop in flower, but if you say ok, then I'm going with it! Time to toke, coffee, and check on the new seeds!
I crop in flower myself, as well do many other to slow runaway growth.

They look stellar cerdu! You are really taking to growing well bud. Nice job

Re: 3 Strains, 6 Plants - COBS & Coco In 5 Gal Hempy Buckets - Let's Watch This Disas

I have two oscillating fans in there - one does the tops and upper half of the plants, the other does the bottoms. Also a inline fan pulling air out, and the dehumidifier pushes air on the bottom.

Yes, I am happy that they are all not dead by now, lol.... I figured I'd only have 2 or 3 left by this time, but by reading and all of your guys help through this, I'm confident enough to have started my 2nd grow already. Will be making another journal for that shortly.

I should put this in my signature because I say it so much, but the 2nd grow is always my favorite to watch for someone who is continually trying to better themselves in growing. There are some that are satisfied with a grow and go back and do it all over again. Then there are some that are just oozing to get round 2 in and try and get better. Swagg, Newty, Dobewon, SamSmith and yourself are all ones I really enjoy popping into right now. I also have a real life buddy who is doing better on his 2nd grow too. Gonna be fun to watch your next round for sure.

I should put this in my signature because I say it so much, but the 2nd grow is always my favorite to watch for someone who is continually trying to better themselves in growing. There are some that are satisfied with a grow and go back and do it all over again. Then there are some that are just oozing to get round 2 in and try and get better. Swagg, Newty, Dobewon, SamSmith and yourself are all ones I really enjoy popping into right now. I also have a real life buddy who is doing better on his 2nd grow too. Gonna be fun to watch your next round for sure.
Yes sir. If there is one thing I'm going to do different (there are several, but one definitely tops the list) and that is to make a REAL SCRoG Screen - before the go into the flowering tent. Not some on the fly made tie wire screen.

I already got the plans made, lol... now I just need to implement it.

Hi there guys :) I am looking for some help please ! I am a newbie at growing , And looking to get some tips or help ! To see if my grow room is ok and if I am doing things right :)
Hi there guys .

So we are using advanced nutrient ph perfect system coco coir soil and coco coir clay pebbles sativa and a hybrid under a 300W dual spectrum cfl and a 300W led all plants are room sits at approx 22 - 25 degrees when the light are on and between 18 and 20 when it's off . Has a fan system and the nutrient water being fed to the plants is sitting at approximately 265ppm.

Right now for nutrients we are using the 3 combo , micro, grow and bloom advanced nutrients . We start giving it nutrients after week 1 , it says use 4ml on the bottle , but we have started it off 3ml of grow 2ml of micro and 2ml of bloom.

We are growing white haze automatic and white diesal haze .

Any tips or help.would be much appreciated.

c384e54ecaa39ef94b9f8aa54761dd7f.jpg
e2a03c02e1fdf371ccf8f27a2b27cb09.jpg
b02200a8abaed8804751c1bfa9369991.jpg
60d7c3dd182a291e542bc764c4165cb6.jpg
e12464b5e5372730e0a70c03d1a420c1.jpg
db05c2d591879470f8a530ace0519a90.jpg
138c58d715e008117d1f24473e7d4a5a.jpg

They just seem a little overwatered. Try to be patient between water and also be soft with the nutrients as they are young and should be able to feed themselves in soil at least for 3 weeks after germination

Got the new flowering tent 99% set up and ready to grow. The only thing missing is the potentiometer so I raised the lights up really high until it gets here for Fear of burning any more leaves.

A little about the new home for the ladies. The tent itself is called a 5' x 5' tent, and the interior measures in at 58" x 58". Close enough I reckon. I bought it off Amazon for under $100. I wasn't ready or willing to shell out $450 for a Gorilla tent of the same size right yet. The zippers are nice and hefty and the fabric is thick as well. However on some seems of the stitching there are some small light leaks. They were easily remedied by turning the lights off outside, closing it up, turning on the lights inside the tent, and putting a small piece of Gorilla tape over them. That seemed to have worked just fine.

The lights - 10 Luminus CXM-22 50v 3000k run off a MeanWell HLG-600H-54B driver, wired in parallel. As mentioned earlier, the potentiometer is not installed yet, but I'm dealing with the extra heat with the fan and leaving one of the top portals on the tent open, and the lights are up high enough to not burn the plants.

Ordered a small dehumidifier a few hours ago and it will be installed tomorrow evening. The tent REALLY keeps the humidity in, so i have to deal with that ASAP as 80% humidity is just NOT going to cut it.

So here are some pics of the girls in their new home.

Day 55 From Seed - Day 1 of Flower!

Bad Azz Kush #1:
20180110_221441.jpg

Bad Azz Kush #2:
20180110_222918.jpg

Blue Cheese #1:
20180110_224629.jpg

Blue Cheese #2:
20180110_230053.jpg

Chemdog Millionaire #1:
20180110_231216.jpg

All 5 of the original girls in their new home:
20180111_000901.jpg

As for the other tent, it looks soooo bare right now, I just want to drop some seeds and get it bushy again. However, with the flowing times of the ones in the flower tent right now, it looks like I'm going to have to wait about a week or so before I do so. I've decided on DinaFem's Critical Jack, Pyramid Seeds Tutenkahmon, and Barney's Farm Critical Kush. But more on those later.

Next up in our photo log, are what's left in the vegetative tent. 1 Exotic Seeds Lemon Candy, 1 Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Auto, 1 Clone of the Bad Azz Kush, and 1 clone of the Blue Cheese. Take a close look at the Blue Cheese clone - it also has the same hairs as its mother, which is making me think the seed is NOT as it was labeled but some kind of auto... but oh well, bud is bud i guess.

Exotic Seeds Lemon Candy #2 - Day 44:
20180111_001024.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Auto - Day 21:
20180111_001133.jpg

Bad Azz Kush #1 Clone - Day 18:
20180111_001228.jpg

Blue Cheese #1 Clone - Day 17:
20180111_001402.jpg

Notice the top on the last one? Just like her hairy mother...

*.*.* Cedru *.*.*

That's what we call bushy ass plants! They look super healthy!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while, working some crazy shifts.

Anyway, the Blue Cheese that showed pistils on December 30th, which I'm thinking we DinaFems Auto version of their Blue Cheese has been killed.

62 days of flowering, 107 Days from seed, here she is, before chopping, and after.

Right before chopping. Been flushing her with only Reversed Osmosis water and Advanced Nutrients Overdrive for the last 7 days. Yesterday she got nothing, not even a sip of water.

Right after chopping and trimming. Stems have been left on to hang. All 3+ finger leaves removed. Some sugary leaves trimmed and put away separately to make tincture with later. 493 grams as it is now.

Another 10-14 days for the others, depending on Trichromes.

Back
Top Bottom