FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

raziel819

MEDIUM
• Happy Frog potting soil, w/mycorrhizae and humic acid
• Coco Pearl cyco premium (70% coco and 30% perlite)
• Perlite
• Hydroton grow stones

GROWING STYLE
• Hempybuquet - 16oz Solo cups for germination and young seedlings
5gal buckets for vegetation and bloom

In the solo cups I filled bottom half with coco and top half filled with soil with 1/4" hole at 1 1/4in for drainage.

5gal buckets are standard hempy design, first layer will be hydroton stones the first 4in of the bucket, second layer will be coco (maybe half of the remaining area of the bucket) and the final layer of bucket will be soil.

LIGHTING
• 1@ Mars 2 700 Led panel (non switchable) 307w actual
• 1@ Mars Reflector 96 Led panel (switchable - growth and bloom) 150w actual
• 1@ Advance DS100 Led panel (switchable - growth and bloom)
I may add 2@ T5's 3ft light strips that I have, one each to each side of my tent.

GROW AREA
• 4x3x6ft, 2in1 tent - its one big tent with a 1ft divider inside giving you ability to have a 3x3 grow area and a 1x3 seedling area or just one 4x3 tent.

VENTILATION
• Exhaust - Urban Farmer 8" 400 CFM Inline Blower
• Intake - Passive
• Circulation - 6" clip fan

NUTRITION
• To Be Determined

What strain is it? Girl Scout Cookies
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Genetics Girl Scout Cookies Autoflowering
Type Indica Dominant (60%)
THC Content 22%
CBD Content 0.6%
Yield 500-650 gr/m2, 70-300 gr/pp
Height 60-100cm

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
If in Flower stage... For how long? 1 week
Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Both: Hempybuquet

What strain is it? Strawberry Cake
Genetics Chronic x White Widow x Cheese
Type 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
THC Content 22.00%
CBD Content 1.30%
Yield Indoors 500 gr/m2, Outdoors 700-900 gr/pp
Height 80-130 cm

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Pre-Flower
Indoor

re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photo - Hempy Style 9/16

Ok I think I need to start someplace. Well this grow just happens to be 5 weeks old, I have a lot of pictures with their growth from day one but I have to upload them first. Give me a couple of days to get all caught up.

:tokin::tokin:

Re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photo - Hempy Style 9/16

Subbed. Looking forward to pix!

Hey! I'm #1, Alright!

Heyyy BedroomFarmer, indeed you're the first...:thumb:

I didn't even believe that I would have gotten anyone here this soon. thanks. I'm in the process of uploading some pic's right now then head off to work. Hold on and I'll upload more pic's and update everything.

IMG_167533.JPG
IMG_167738.JPG
DSC013957.JPG
DSC013926.JPG

DSC013826.JPG

Gotta run, but these pic's are my girls one week after breaking the ground 9/23

re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

I'm in. I have some fast bud auto's on hold for another time. This should be interesting

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

I'm in. I have some fast bud auto's on hold for another time. This should be interesting

Glad you have you onboard MiOutdoorsman, and I see you broke your 50 post cherry I'm honored, now you can send PM's. Definitely stick around you'll learn what not to do to your GSC's watching my grow.

:cool:

Plants looking good! Nice set up!

Thanks, this was a last minute set up I had really wanted to make a room in the basement, but saving up for the construction would have cost me more than what's shown.:hippy:

Jimdog

Re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style 9/16
Subbed! Looking at doing a gsc grow so this will be awesome to watch.

Jimdogggy

Glad to have you here Jimdogggy, I could use your experience with this crazy grow of mine.

Jimdog

Re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style 9/16
When you say hempy style what do you mean? I've never heard the phrase before

Jimdogggy

Well I just shorten the phrase, Hempy style = Hempy Buckets, which is nothing but a passive Hydroponic system.

I took it one step further by going Hempybuquet which is using soil in the substrate. A lot of growers say that you should use one or the other (hydro or soil) but not both. I've always been a hardheaded man in life so the first thing that popped into my small brain was "Why Not?" so here we are on my virgin run of trying to get both styles to give up the best of each, explosive growth of hydro and the flavors, smells and buffering of soil.

Ahhhh I understand now raziel, this grow will be even more interesting to watch now! Do you have a date you would like them finished by also a weight? I feel you will get really good results and you could well be paving stones to a new grow style!! (never heard of it before so I'm guessing you're starting the trend?)

Jimdogggy

Well my brother and sister growers I think I need to back up some and give you some details because even though I have several grows under my belt I'm no way out of the neophyte stage of my development.

My first grow was a classic DWC grow, total bust (at least in my eyes) everything that can go wrong did go wrong the only thing that went right was that I had no pests nor PM. Second grow, more of the first but I did finish with some smokeable buds when finished. By the time I got to my third grow I was using seedbank seeds and new equipment, I was now a Bio-Undercurrent man.

This hybrid system allowed me to utilize the beneficial bacterial herds that you find in soil and the Undercurrent Culture Hydroponics provided a highly oxygenated nutrient solution for my roots, a stable ph level along with other pluses, loved it.

I would probably be still using it today if a pre 4th of July fire in my outdoor man cave hadn't been started by vengeful squirrels bent on retaliation, it shut me down for a year waiting for repairs to the house and stuff to be dealt with.

Which brings us to today, I had to find away to grow with lower energy cost, lower nutrient cost, just all around lower cost outlay.

How about some pic's?

Girls are at 2 weeks of age now:

Strawberry Cake

GSC

another shot of Strawberry Cake

another shot of GSC

Both together:

Ahhhh I understand now raziel, this grow will be even more interesting to watch now! Do you have a date you would like them finished by also a weight? I feel you will get really good results and you could well be paving stones to a new grow style!! (never heard of it before so I'm guessing you're starting the trend?)

Jimdogggy

Well Jim, first let me state that I'm not the first, hempy buckets have been around for a long while but there is was very little info on the hempybuquet, I think I found one thread on that and I can't even find that now. So it will be re-paving new ground if I can get it to produce like I hope.

Time of completion? Well I was hoping pre-Thanksgiving for the GSC's but I topped both girls and it slowed their growth. As for weight I was looking to finish with a quarter pound for each but with the topping I'm not sure on the GSC the Strawberry Cake I'm sure should still top a 1/4 but she wouldn't be finished before mid December.

:tokin:

Time for an update to this list:

MEDIUM
- Happy Frog potting soil, w/mycorrhizae and humic acid
- Coco Pearl cyco premium (70% coco and 30% perlite)
- Perlite
- Hydroton grow stones

GROWING STYLE
- Hempybuquet - 16oz Solo cups for germination and young seedlings
5gal buckets for vegetation and bloom

In the solo cups I filled bottom half with coco and top half filled with soil with 1/4" hole at 1 1/4in for drainage.

5gal buckets are standard hempy design, first layer will be hydroton stones the first 4in of the bucket, second layer will be coco (maybe half of the remaining area of the bucket) and the final layer of bucket will be soil.

LIGHTING: ~450+ Total LED Watts:
- 1@ Mars 2 700 Led panel (non switchable) 307w actual
- 1@ Mars Reflector 96 Led panel (switchable - growth and bloom) 150w actual
- 1@ Advance DS100 Led panel (switchable - growth and bloom) 100w actual
I may add 2@ T5's 3ft light strips that I have, one each to each side of my tent.

GROW AREA
- 4x3x6ft, 2in1 tent - its one big tent with a 1ft divider inside giving you ability to have a 3x3 grow area and a 1x3 seedling area or just one 4x3 tent.

VENTILATION
- Exhaust - Urban Farmer 8" 400 CFM Inline Blower
- Intake - Passive
- Circulation - 6" clip fan

NUTRITION
- Dyna-Grow Bloom: Used through out grow, veg and flower
Cal-Max: Once a week
Great White: Once a week
Flowering: Open Sesame (dry)
Beastie Bloomz (dry)
Cha Ching (dry)
Foliage feeds: Liquid Light, Cal-Max plus a wetting agent

What strain is it? Girl Scout Cookies
Genetics Girl Scout Cookies Autoflowering
Type Indica Dominant (60%)
THC Content 22%
CBD Content 0.6%
Yield 500-650 gr/m2, 70-300 gr/pp
Height 60-100cm

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
Indoor

What strain is it? Strawberry Cake
Genetics Chronic x White Widow x Cheese
Type 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
THC Content 22.00%
CBD Content 1.30%
Yield Indoors 500 gr/m2, Outdoors 700-900 gr/pp
Height 80-130 cm

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Pre-Flower
Indoor

Time for week three pictorial:

Group Shot: GS in front

GS:

SC:

Second shots show the spots where I topped both of them, the start of the GS issues, more on that later.

:thumb: Thanks for tuning in.

Back
Top Bottom