FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

Thanks Norcali, I had started to believe that's what happened to her and was prepared to just let her go to develop into what she wanted to develop into. I'm not even opposed to letting her hermie if that's what she wants to do. I remember a time when we used to sing "no stalks, no seeds that I don't need..." when referring to some bad azz weed.

But when dealing with auto's I was unsure as to what extreme stress could do to them, I never imagined that it could cause the lesser genes to become dominate. With that said, do you believe its a good decision to treat her as a photo from here forward and adjust her feeding? Based on what I see, she seems to to slow, as far as her ruderalis genes are concerned, but right on time if she was a true photo.

You asked a question about heat issues and yes there was a period when we were experiencing a heat wave so my tent temps were ranging from the mid 80's to high 80's. I was able to bring that back into line after lowering the ambient room temp's the tent is in. But with the added T5's that were added to increase the intensity of light, to offset the amount of time the lights are on, has raised the temp's as well.

Again thanks for your help.
:passitleft:

re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

Heat issues will stress a plant hella. Makes them stretch and do strange things one of which could be the three leaf sets shes producing. Now I have had more than one girl that put out single leafates throughout flowering. Keep your eyes on her for nanna's from the heat issiue. If you find them I don't recommend keeping seeds from her for future grows. Sad thing, if you invest 3-4 months of your next grow, only to grow some seed. That hurts trust me....A plant is going to do what it is....Onley thing we can do is try to imitate mother nature as close as possible. The auto gene is a wierd wildcard in the mix. The first auto's were nothing more then hemp from Russia? Least I think, Or close. Nil in THC values. Only thing they were worried about was reproduction. Didn't have much in the ways of a summers over there I guess..... But a plant stressed into hermie, tends to reproduce the same. Not like a plant stressed using them chemicals to make fem seeds like gibberellic acid, or silver thiosulphate solution (STS). Keepem Green

Hello there.Care if I pull up a chair? I have got some fast buds GSC auto's going in my current grow.

:welcome: Smoker the more the merrier...we gonna have a :partyboy: up in this piece

:passitleft::slide::passitleft::slide::passitleft::slide::passitleft::slide::passitleft::slide::passitleft::slide::passitleft:

Always love a GSC grow! Pulling up a chair :)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What's up Tank, here's a chair just don't sit in the corner and watch...have a toke, here's a Coke we're all Buds here.

:high-five:

Awww Yea.... :popcorn:

Awww Yea.... :popcorn:

It gets better than this Stage, here take this...:passitleft: :ganjamon:

I need my update fix:tokin::popcorn:

Give me a few hours I got to sleep sometime, I've had a hard morning trying to get to sleep, bills kept me up so I had to go put some money in the bank, yada, yada, yada. I'm gonna be whooped when I go to work tonight, but hey it is what it is. Anyway the girls are sleep right now, maybe one of them will reach down real deep and get that last cold IPA beer out the bottom of that barrel for ya...:smokin: you DOM :biglaugh:

Well guys and dolls its update time: :popcorn:

On the 22th I added two T5's HO 6500k lights to my tent, I should have dug out the 2700k bulbs instead, but this is how my girls look after three days of being under the increased intensity and added heat. :bongrip:

I'm gonna show the before (10/22) then the after (10/25) shots:

Before added T5's:
GS
DSC014637.JPG

View image in gallery

SC

3 Days After T5's were added:

SC

GS

Hope that helps will give you soe more tomorrow after getting back from work.
:peacetwo:

I was just looking at my sweetie cakes and she's starting her stretch and those two girls want me to open the tent up and give them some room to get funky with it. I'm thinking about it, take them out and rehang the lights and stuff. :hmmmm:

They are starting to look nice..... Keepem Green

Your girls look good,did you zip your zipper tight?...
Well guys and dolls its update time: :popcorn:

On the 22th I added two T5's HO 6500k lights to my tent, I should have dug out the 2700k bulbs instead, but this is how my girls look after three days of being under the increased intensity and added heat. :bongrip:

I'm gonna show the before (10/22) then the after (10/25) shots:

Before added T5's:
GS

SC

3 Days After T5's were added:

SC

GS

Hope that helps will give you soe more tomorrow after getting back from work.
:peacetwo:

Thanks everyone for stopping by everything is chugging along with the only issues to date have been the ones born in my own mind. I'm a lot like Scotty my engines are running at 99.7% but I'm always trying to tweak them to 115%, go figure.

Your girls look good,did you zip your zipper tight?...

Lol your zippers undone!! Looking good :thumb:

Lol, yes guys I got the zipper zipped, I had just partially zipped it up to take the pictures there was to much light in the background.

:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom