FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

DB ... :adore: you're the mannnie.... I went out and did some searches after you suggested that it could be her ruderalis side lo and behold there was my girl's bud structure. I was thinking and hoping that she was showing her Durban Poison side of the gene pool. Thanks man I needed to know what the heck was going on, I thought that it was me that caused her to become so deformed while her roomie was developing into a little superstar. But there's one thing I can tell ya bro, I'll definitely will be smoking the bud I had a couple of tasters and all I said was oooohweeee, the yield will be light (~2 zips) maybe a little more but I think it will still do the job of pain and ptsd relief, as soon as my SC is finished I'll be able to get some RSO to my buddy to help with his cancer, shooting for sometime before Christmas.:Namaste:

re: FastBud's Auto GSC & Heavyweight Strawberry Cake - Photos - Hempy Style - 2016

DB ... :adore: you're the mannnie.... I went out and did some searches after you suggested that it could be her ruderalis side lo and behold there was my girl's bud structure. I was thinking and hoping that she was showing her Durban Poison side of the gene pool. Thanks man I needed to know what the heck was going on, I thought that it was me that caused her to become so deformed while her roomie was developing into a little superstar. But there's one thing I can tell ya bro, I'll definitely will be smoking the bud I had a couple of tasters and all I said was oooohweeee, the yield will be light (~2 zips) maybe a little more but I think it will still do the job of pain and ptsd relief, as soon as my SC is finished I'll be able to get some RSO to my buddy to help with his cancer, shooting for sometime before Christmas.:Namaste:

your welcome I am glad I could help hey 2oz from a auto is not bad trust me I have grown quite a few and that's my average from autos is 2oz some more some less

hey that's funny I am hoping to be done with one of my grows the closet grow most likely before Christmas it sucks having to go pay for meds and since its been I while since I had to I forgot how expensive it is

my next grow will be in my brand new 2x4 tent so I am happy I will be able to add another plant of two to my grow that will help make my meds last longer

Well guys its been a few days, since my gsc got chopped, she's been washed and dried and came in at 98gr. I was shocked and stoked all at the same time, I was shooting for at least 4 zips per plant, since I had been away from growing for over a year I knew I wouldn't be getting the same numbers I had gotten before. But with that weird bud development I was thinking that I'd get nowhere near my goal and would be somewhere in the 1 - 2 zip range but she fooled me, 98gr's that's somewhere near 3 1/2 zips. Stoked. Shocked.

She's very sticky and has an aroma that my dear nose can't describe (its shot anyways) but I can tell she's strong and will only get better with time. Her effects are cerebral, I feel no pain and have a slight time freeze. Don't smoke this and then go out looking for orbs or anything else for that matter, you may think that you've been taken for a trip. I have two more seeds and planning to pop another one to join the Buddha auto that's going now.

Here's a few photo's of Heavyweight's Strawberry Cake:

Nice work. Enjoy the fruits of your labor .

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here's a few more shots of my SC:
DSC015848.JPG
DSC015778.JPG
DSC015795.JPG
IMG_178225.JPG
IMG_178126.JPG

and
my mystery auto from Buddah Seeds.​

this is what I found out after purchasing the 10 pack:
These seeds are presented in a 10 seed blister pack without individual seed identification.
- White Dwarf: 52 - 62 days, has a musty smell of freshly dug earth and the flavor has notes of pine and sweet spices
- Red Dwarf: 60 - 64 days, a great Skunky hit that has a cerebral high all mixed up with a lazy body stone.
- Deimos: Around 60 days from seedling, has a tart yet sweet flavor that is quite zesty.
- Syrup: 60 - 64 days, berry fruitiness with spicy, gingery hints, Lazy, mellow and extremely comfortable
Also included in the Pack of 10 will be six different strains, usually experimental hybrids or strains to be featured on the general market in the near future. One seed has already died on me so I'm hoping it was one of them experimental models and not one of the ones they listed as being in the pack.

Here she is at day 13 from sprout:

She's going to start packing on some weight now.... Keepem Green

BTW I got one of the 50 packs, and have had some great phenos from them. Afew not so but that could've been my setup. Is a really pretty 100% DARK ASS purple pheno which might be in there. She was real tasty Price is right GL Keepem Green

Hi Raz! I will join the show and watch you grow the GSC. How strong does it smell? Congratz on your harvest! :goodjob: :love: :Namaste:

Hey Tomula glad to have you around. :passitleft:

Thanks for the congrats on my harvest I was pleasantly surprised by the final weight of my harvest I didn't think I would get anywhere near the 98g's that I got. My friends that smoke are about as good as my own nose when it comes to describing effects or smells, almost no good at all.

They give me descriptors like; it's loud, I was really chill or its cool man. But nothing that I can really use, so this is what I think the report should be.

It has a real strong smell after you have burned one, during the burn you know you're smoking something but the smell really doesn't hit me until after its finished, before I roll it up I smell a berry/chocolate smell when I break a bud open but I don't taste it, (could be due to smoking cigars) when smoking. However, it alters my timeline, really, I lose track of time. Things seem to take forever at least that's what I think. What is it when you're reading the forum's and it seems like only a few minutes have elapsed but when you look at the clock its been hours? I don't know if time speeds up or slow down. But other than the time slip, I feel really relaxed and calmer, I don't experience any minor aches and pains and it even improves my sleep. Hope that helps

:ganjamon:

She's pumping out some flowers now.. Looking good,,, Keepem Green

It's been a min since the last update, well this morning I took sweet cakes (SC) out of the tent to see how she was doing and it appears that my time line might have been off by a week or so. I flipped her to 12/12 on Oct 17th, but my eyes said that there wasn't any pre-flowers til Nov. 1st, now if I go by the 11/1 time I'm just getting ready to start wk 7 of flower but if I go by the flip date this would be the start of wk 9. This is how she looks today, what do ya'll think?

I'm gonna pull my scope out and take a look at the trics and I may do two harvests, cut the tops down and let the lower and inside buds go a little longer.

I'm gonna pull my scope out and take a look at the trics and I may do two harvests, cut the tops down and let the lower and inside buds go a little longer.

Nice, do that if you can. You will get great buds! She looks pretty ready. Will stick around for some sticky harvest photos! :love: :Namaste:

Nice, do that if you can. You will get great buds! She looks pretty ready. Will stick around for some sticky harvest photos! :love: :Namaste:

Thanks and it won't be long T. I cut her feeding down to half in the pass 2 wks, fwwfwwfwww was getting ready to go to straight water for the flush but it looks like I probably should have started the straight water a few days earlier. My initial goal at harvest was 4z's I should hit that with no problem :cheer: I can't wait for the final weight.

Back
Top Bottom