Cookies & Spice & Everything Nice

Happy Halloween Growers!
11/1/16 Update Day-37
The girls seem to be trudging along and starting to flower out nicely.
Still have been doing the LTS on them and with AACT that really seems to be kicking
them up a notch and making them stand to attention.
Here is a few photo's I took today of them.
Hope all is well in Your world!!
Happy Growing My Friends!

received_1149414655138274.jpeg

received_1149414541804952.jpeg

received_1149414568471616.jpeg

received_1149414625138277.jpeg

What's up with you Smoker? Stopped on by to see how your GSC's were coming along and man they Look Good.:thumb:

My gsc looks nothing like your girls, its the strangest thing I ever saw, 3 bladed leaves, 3ft tall and gangling looking. Time wise she should be ready to harvest about a week before Thanksgiving, but if she continues to develop like she is now it'll be a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, lol. I still have 2 more GSC beans to pop and I'll see if they will develop differently from this girl now. Stop on by if you get a chance, I'll be posting an update soon.

Peace out and keep it frosty.
:passitleft:

What's up with you Smoker? Stopped on by to see how your GSC's were coming along and man they Look Good.:thumb:

My gsc looks nothing like your girls, its the strangest thing I ever saw, 3 bladed leaves, 3ft tall and gangling looking. Time wise she should be ready to harvest about a week before Thanksgiving, but if she continues to develop like she is now it'll be a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, lol. I still have 2 more GSC beans to pop and I'll see if they will develop differently from this girl now. Stop on by if you get a chance, I'll be posting an update soon.

Peace out and keep it frosty.
:passitleft:

Good day Raziel819, And thanks for stopping by man.
One thing I have noticed in your grow is your plants Looked like they have stretched a lot do to you having
your lights so far away from your plants.
I try to keep my light around 5 to 6 inches away from the tops of my plants.
I did however have one of my Afghan skunk plants stretch
on me a little.
When you start your next grow try lowering your lights.
You should see a big difference in how they will grow.

As always, Happy Growing!!

:thumb:

Good Day Growers!
11/7/16 - Update Day-44

Things are looking good for the girls besides the Afghan Skunk # 1
She stretched on me and her leaves seem to be yellowing some.

I did check the soil pH and it was running a little low at 5.5, so i adjusted the waters pH to compensate the pH in the soil.

All the rest of the plants seems to be happy and healthy and green. The buds on these girls are starting to fill out nicely and starting to throw off a strong odor.

I cut back on the Tea this past week to give them a good flush and plan on hitting them again this week with the AAC-Tea

Hope all is well in your world.. Happy Growing My Friends!!

GSC #1
received_1155923951154011.jpeg

GSC #2
received_1155924234487316.jpeg

Afghan Skunk #1
received_1155923231154083.jpeg

Afghan Skunk #2
received_1155923327820740.jpeg

Random Shots
received_1155923484487391.jpeg

received_1155923837820689.jpeg

Good day Raziel819, And thanks for stopping by man.
One thing I have noticed in your grow is your plants Looked like they have stretched a lot do to you having
your lights so far away from your plants.
I try to keep my light around 5 to 6 inches away from the tops of my plants.
I did however have one of my Afghan skunk plants stretch
on me a little.
When you start your next grow try lowering your lights.
You should see a big difference in how they will grow.

As always, Happy Growing!!

:thumb:

Well 1st, let me give you props on your grow it's looking good over there. Secondly, that's the funny thing about this grow of mine. The biggest light in my tent is a Mars II 700, with 5w diodes so penetration is good. And no, other than when they were seedlings there the lights higher than 18" away from the tops normally now the lights are like 6" above the tallest branches. But, on my next photo grow I'm going to do some fluxing/mainlining that well help keep the canopies short and even. Oh, before I go just wanted you to know that I have a new update up over at my place since you came by.

:rollit:

Good Evening Growers!!
Just trying to relax the back some this evening and thought I would crack open a jar of the Blueberry from last harvest.
This strain really works well for pain and not being able to sleep.
The taste is just like eating a fresh Blueberry and has a strong heavy head
buzz that makes you want to lay back and relax. Getting ready to get right, picked
A few nugs, that will see that cape here soon.
Okay time to hit this bad boy. Hope all is well in your world!
Happy Growing!!

2016-11-10_20-37-49.jpg

2016-11-10_20-38-13.jpg

IMG_20161110_102656.jpg

Good Morning Growers!!

11/12/16 Update Day-49

Just wanted to jump on this am to give a update on my girls.
All the plants seems to be doing good so far, even the Afghan skunk #1
is throwing off some nice buds. Both the GSC is doing wonderful,
the oder they are throwing off has my mouth watering.
The aroma is getting overwhelming even with my charcoal filter.
The buds on these girls are really starting to swell up nicely, seems
that the tea is doing it's job. I was able to get the pH back to normal in the soil
by upping the water pH some to compensate the soils pH.

Hope all is well in your world. Happy Growing My Friends!!

Here is a few photos I took this AM before lights on.

received_1160806817332391.jpeg

received_1160806903999049.jpeg

received_1160806767332396.jpeg

received_1160806687332404.jpeg

received_1160806867332386.jpeg

received_1160806620665744.jpeg

I know you were down on auto's before, have these changed your mind any? They are looking quite nice.

Well with this being the first time I have ever grown any auto flowering strains I do like the results I'm getting
So far in this grow. I also like the fast pace that they grow compared to photo strains. The true test will be when
I get to smoke some to test it out. By the looks of theses buds I'm sure I will love it though.
I don't think I will get a very big yeild but I bet the quality will make up for it.

Good Evening Growers!

:green_heart:

11/15/16 Update - Day-52

Today i had to raise the light another 3in" for the lovely ladies, the top cola's on a few of the plants
was damn near touching the light.

Still been using the Tea Once a week and just plane 6.0 pH water the rest of the time and they seem to be thriving with it.

Broke out the old jewelers loop this evening an we still have a ways to go before they are ready.
I really don't like going by the breeders ETA for flowering, i like to let the plant tell me when she is ready!

This evening when i opened the tent the aroma about knocked me back a few steps..
All i could think of is that song, eww that smell can you smell that smell. :love:

Hope all is good in your world... Happy Growing My Friends!!

Here is a few photo's of the ladies right before water time..

Girl Scout Cookies #1
Girl_Scout_1_top.jpg

Girl_Scout_1_plant.jpg

The top cola on her is as long as my arm!

Girl Scout Cookies #2
Girl_Scout_2_plant.jpg

Girl_Scout_2_top.jpg

Afghan Skunk #1
AGS_1_Plant.jpg

AGS_1_Plant.jpg

I call her stretch...LOL

Afghan Skunk #2
AGS_2_Plant.jpg

AFS_2_Top.jpg

Good day growers. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Update 12/25/16 - Day 62

Yesterday evening after the great dinner I had went and checked on the girls.
I got the jewlers loop out and seen that Girl Scout cookie # 1 & Afghan skunk # 1
Is about 70/30 cloudiness on the trichomes so I desided it was time to put them down for
thier 48 hr nap. GSC #2 and Afghan skunk #2 still has a few more day's to go I think.

The aaroma of the of the two strains together is just amazing with the smell of strong skunky zest.
The buds on these girls are dence and rock hard just like I like them.

Won't be long till sticky Scissor time. Might even try my hand with making some concentrated oil with
the trim from this batch and some leftover trim from last harvest.

Well I hope all is good in your world. Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Growing My Friends!

I will have selfies of each plant when they get up from the 48hr nap. Stay Tuned

received_1172365832843156.jpeg

received_11723658795098181.jpeg

received_1172365879509818.jpeg

received_1172366199509786.jpeg

received_1172366446176428.jpeg

received_1172366032843136.jpeg

received_1172366126176460.jpeg

:yummy: Yum! Harvest time! :high-five:

:yahoo: Yes indeed Fuzz. Really looking forward to giving a smoke report on these strains when it's cured.
GSC. Plants are some sticky girls and I bet she smokes as good as she looks. :bongrip:

Today I went ahead and set the other two plants in the dark. They was about 70/30 so that's close enough for me.
I will have some pics of them after thire 48hr nap.

Harvest Time 12/1/2016

Just wanted to jump on and give a quick update, Been a little busy with the holidays shopping etc..
I didn't get the time to get photo's of each plant before they got the axe. I did however get some
wile trimming. Man this stuff had my scissors so damn sticky that it was hard to trim, had to keep cleaning
my trim tools.. Looking forward to getting this stuff cured out and giving a smoke report on it.. Should not be long and you know how Santa loves his cookies... :love:

Hope all is well in your world... Happy Growing!!

16777.jpg

31954.jpg

41505.jpg

Not the best photo's had my flash on.. Sorry

IMG_20161129_120132.jpg

IMG_20161129_120140.jpg

IMG_20161129_120223.jpg

Harvest December 2016
Curing​

:420:

Good evening growers..

12/3/2016 Update - Well we got everyone hung and dried and they are now curing in the mason jars.
I have yet to weigh the harvest out witch i will be doing soon after good and cured. I'm not real impressed with the yield by eye, but this stuff is as dense as dense can be so we will see..

Wished i had a better camera cause my phone really sucks with clear photo's. But it is what it is, but you cant see the true beauty in these buds..

The_Haul1.jpg

I will give the weight when everything is nice and cured, i will also give a smoke report on both strains witch I'm really looking forward to. :hookah:

GSC30.jpg

Close Up GSC
GSC29.jpg

AGS.jpg

Close Up AS
AGS2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom