Outstanding HashGirl!
Down and hanging they’re almost ready:love:

Will you be smoking the DDa’s or will you be be using them in your edibles?

Also are you getting any specific terpenes in the flavor and smells from your girls?
My Mutant is much stronger sweeter smelling then the normal one.

... :thumb: :thumb: ...be interesting to see the difference between the green and red/purple phenos...typically, it seem's green phenos are more potent when growing red/purple strains, in my experience...cheerz... :high-five: ...and Merry Christmas!...h00k...

Thanks, h00k, I've heard the same thing. And, Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. I hope Omricon doesn't ruin it for you.

Congrats on a couple of nice harvests, HG!
Damn good yield for DDa's:bravo:

DDA1 was the scrawniest of the 4 so I'm hoping for a decent yield of all of them together. I only had 18 grams of DDA left so I'm really happy with the yield so far.

:woohoo: Nice harvest HG, I'm :bongrip:bonging some :drool: DDa right now to celebrate your harvest. :cheer: :yahoo: :high-five:

:green_heart: Thanks, dynamo.

Hey @HashGirl great haul. :thumb:
Beautiful buds.
Who plays the guitars. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks, Bill.

My husband, Felonious Punk plays.

:green_heart:That's right! :green_heart:

Beautiful harvest HashGirl! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks, Stone. I will update after I dry and trim the rest. The 2 Jack Herers went into darkness for 24 to 48 hours this morning so I'll be in trim hell soon like @Jon is now.

Outstanding HashGirl!
Down and hanging they’re almost ready:love:

Thanks, Nev. I don't know why these ones are substantially bigger than my previous ones but I'm happy.

Will you be smoking the DDa’s or will you be be using them in your edibles?

I smoke a little bit but most of my cannabis goes into oil for capsules or edibles. I'm also planning on making some rosin with it and if I get enough, some hash, too. The purply girls were pretty sticky.

Also are you getting any specific terpenes in the flavor and smells from your girls?
My Mutant is much stronger sweeter smelling then the normal one.

I'm not good at detecting specific smells and tastes. That said, the only one that doesn't smell musty/grassy to me is DDA3, which smells a little fruity. I haven't tasted any of them yet.

Great work on your harvest Daisybird :)

I’m so super pleased for you!

Thanks, Trala. :love:

Quite a harvest for DDAs, @HashGirl!

Enjoy the bounty and have a wonderful holiday season! :Rasta:

77 grams from a DDA puts you into the "expert" category and now you have to go out and tell folks how it's done! Congratulations on taking them all down...they were definitely not the runty phenos. :yahoo:

I'd say you had some time left on 3 and 4 but I'm guessing you wanted to make sure there was very little amber on them when you chopped?

Well, DDA1 was the lowest yielding DDA so I guess I really am an expert now. :cheesygrinsmiley: Here are the rest of the harvest pics:

DDA2 - 34 (+70) Days Old:

Photo 1 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 2 - DDA2.jpeg

DDA3 - 26 (+70) Days Old: (this one was really frosty)

Photo 3 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 4 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 5 - DDA3.jpeg

DDA4 - 35 (+61) Days' Old:

Photo 6 - DDA4.jpeg

Photo 7 - DDA4.jpeg

All told, I netted 433 grams, which is almost 16 oz/1 pound so I'm pretty happy and have lots of Dark Devil for now.

Both Jack Herers and the Sour Diesel have all been chopped and are drying. The only plant left from this grow is Diesel. Here are her pics from today:

DSL - Day 74 (+75):

Photo 8 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 9 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 10 - DSL.jpeg

And, that's it for today. Thanks for following along.

Happy New Year ,HashGirl and Felonius ! :thumb:

I'll catch up soon but I wanted to stop by to wish you and Felonious a fun-filled new year's eve and a wonderful 2022!
:party:

Well, I hope you catch up before I close it. It's almost done, you know. :laughtwo:

Happy New Year, Shed.

Happy New year to you and felonious! :bong:

Happy New Year ,HashGirl and Felonius ! :thumb:

:thumb: Happy New Year :woohoo::cheer: :theband: :yahoo:

Happy New Year to you and yours! :party:

Happy New Year to all of you as well! I think the only page I haven't gotten to yet is dynamo's but I have 221 notifications so I'm a little behind. ;)

Good afternoon.

The Diesel was harvested on January 4th and trimmed up today. The Jack Herers and the Sour Diesel were trimmed on January 4th. Here are the pics:

Jack Herer 1:

Photo 1 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 2 - JH1.jpeg

Jack Herer 2:

Photo 2 - JH2.jpeg

Photo 3 - JH2.jpeg

Sour Diesel:

Photo 4 - SD.jpeg

Photo 5 - SD.jpeg

Diesel:

Photo 6 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 7 - DSL.jpeg